UkMod999

Scotland Mod V2.0 In The Make! (Work In Progress) UPDATE 06/6/11!

It's really nice, but starting off with a mod without a scripter, and writing "This mod will contain 50 units from scotland", that's a pretty big list..

Sorry for shooting it down, sorry, i just don't think you guys will be able to get 50 vehicles done by christmas.

Im learning to script and you did not read. The BETA should be out by christmas with 15 things. The real ome has no got a release date.

Guest Grizzly
Do you know how to make it as a fire engine siren on emergency 4 that would be great so i can add it to the video. Cheers folks

ok, open C: > PROGRAMS > SIXTEEN TONS ENTERTINEMENT > E4 > DATA > SOUNDS > FX > SIRENS there the fire siren is "Emsiren01":cut it and paste my new siren calling it "Emsiren01"....and that's all i think!

For police and medic same thing but police: look the "Emsiren02" (police) and "Emsiren04" (EMS), but i'm not sure about numbers, so you have to open files and hear wich is police and wich medic, before changing

ok, open C: > PROGRAMS > SIXTEEN TONS ENTERTINEMENT > E4 > DATA > SOUNDS > FX > SIRENS there the fire siren is "Emsiren01":cut it and paste my new siren calling it "Emsiren01"....and that's all i think!

For police and medic same thing but police: look the "Emsiren02" (police) and "Emsiren04" (EMS), but i'm not sure about numbers, so you have to open files and hear wich is police and wich medic, before changing

do you know how to command the sirens myself and like make special commands like put soecial lights on that im doing. Annd like make the lockers open and at a crash make the genirator come out etcc. Thanks m8