UkMod999

Scotland Mod V2.0 In The Make! (Work In Progress) UPDATE 06/6/11!

You posted 3 times in a row. This isn't allowed. At the bottom of your post there is an edit button. You can use that to edit your posts and add more info to a post ;)

What do i do when i press edit. Im sorry this is all new to me i dont mean to post 3 and 4 time. but can ypu explain what to do when i press edit

Okay so i press edit fully then just add what im away to say yes?

Follow the tutorials I PMed you yesterday precisely otherwise you'll get no where with this mod without learning for yourself. Its impossible to be in charge of something you don't understand yourself. If your genuinely interested in modding this game, I would recommend learning to model and UVMap thengo join a smaller mod like Leeds mod, which needs the extra help.

In brief, this mod with die if you don't put the effort into learning to model.

Follow the tutorials I PMed you yesterday precisely otherwise you'll get no where with this mod without learning for yourself. Its impossible to be in charge of something you don't understand yourself. If your genuinely interested in modding this game, I would recommend learning to model and UVMap thengo join a smaller mod like Leeds mod, which needs the extra help.

In brief, this mod with die if you don't put the effort into learning to model.

Okay thansk for your help yeah.. mhm

Modder - kent firerescue

Skinner - kent firerescue

Researcher - Shadow16