la mod 2.0 problem

Do u think they should make a patch to make the mods go faster on your computer  

13 members have voted

1. 1. do u think they should make a patch to make the mods go faster if it is going slow on your computer

• yes
    • no

Why are you making a thread then editing it into something different?

What about RAM and video card?

The makes cant just magically release a patch to make it go faster. This depends on your computer.

Try running ccleaner, defrag your hard drive, and if nothing else you might need a stronger video card and/or more RAM.

Why are you making a thread then editing it into something different?

What about RAM and video card?

The makes cant just magically release a patch to make it go faster. This depends on your computer.

Try running ccleaner, defrag your hard drive, and if nothing else you might need a stronger video card and/or more RAM.

how do i get a stronger video card

how do i get a stronger video card

You buy it at your local computer store.

BTW your poll doesn't make much sense. A patch can't make a game go much faster. Only properly maintainning your computer can do that.

Try to defrag the hard drive every now and then and do a disc clean up, wanna bet it helps?

You buy it at your local computer store.

BTW your poll doesn't make much sense. A patch can't make a game go much faster. Only properly maintainning your computer can do that.

Try to defrag the hard drive every now and then and do a disc clean up, wanna bet it helps?

i have trried and tried that