Guest ffemt4727

LA MOD v1.9 Map help

Guest ffemt4727

I'm having some problems with the new map not installing from the installer. I apologize if this has been talked about, I was unable to find it. I've got Vista also. Thanks in advance.

So during the installation process you get that error? The installer replaces the old map with the new one. Maybe -for some reason- your computer prevents you from doing that (replacing files). In case you have installed 911: First Responders into the Program Files folder, UAC can make it harder to make changes to that folder. You can also try to delete your temporary internet files, cookies & cache and then try to redownload the mod. The mod comes in a .zip file, it's possible something went wrong during extracting that file.

Hoppah

Guest ffemt4727
So during the installation process you get that error? The installer replaces the old map with the new one. Maybe -for some reason- your computer prevents you from doing that (replacing files). In case you have installed 911: First Responders into the Program Files folder, UAC can make it harder to make changes to that folder. You can also try to delete your temporary internet files, cookies & cache and then try to redownload the mod. The mod comes in a .zip file, it's possible something went wrong during extracting that file.

Hoppah

Ok... I will try that... If that doesn't work is there any other way that I can get it? Thanks for all your help everyone.