njboy13

Flight Simulator Clan Idea

What flight simulator do you use?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What flight sim?

• Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9)
    • Flight Simulator 10 (FSX)

I added the poll. I will count the results on 01/01/2010 at 12:30AM. Vote for whichever name you like better

If your name doesn't get chosen, don't take it the wrong way, you both came up with great names.

And since I am the creator, I feel that it's only fair that I don't vote so that I'm not choosing sides.

Updates!

So everybody (well, 5) people voted, and the majority votes for Unified Air Rescue Force

I have actually decided, that it would be nice to have ground vehicles (cars) and boats, so we will NOTplay on VATSIM. We will play on the Flight Simulator X multiplayer. We will still use helicopters and planes, but now boats and cars can be used.

As some of you may have seen in my other posts, I'm still waiting for my new computer, so I can't do much until that computer comes.

uhm, i can host it :D

Thank you for the offer, but at least for now, I'm going to keep it on a free forum for a while in case nothing really happens with this idea.

FSX and FS9 use the same MP servers right?

I'm not sure, I'll have to check that. I have both so I can do either one.

Want an An-225 for Fire Suppression? :P

I could fly 737s or 747s for EMS or Support or something. Or I could always play as ATC.

Nah, I don't think the AN-225 will be big enough :P

Honestly, I haven't done much with this idea recently, I'll put some more thought into it.

I actually also completely forgot about ATC. I was just now thinking that it would be a mixed ATC and Dispatch position. and when people sign up they can choose weather or not they would like to have that position. Then I'll take all of the people who said yes, and put ATC/Dispatch on a rotating schedule. I'm just afraid that having one or two people being only ATC/Dispatch could get boring and with rotations they can do both.

*New Poll*

Those interested in this idea, please vote!

I have decided that it will mostly likely be in FSX Multiplayer, but please vote so I can see who uses what sim.

FS2004/9

The graphics in FSX are better, but the controls in FS9 are way more realistic.

Also for FS9 there are more models and mods available.

So my opinion is FS9!

Just download the models from the internet lol.

Or if you want realism, get X-Plane. Graphics are meh but it's FAR easier to mod and the physics, controls, etc. are WAY more realistic.