70 members have voted

1. 1. Emergency 4 Mods

• New York City Mod
    • Newark Mod
    • London Mod
    • England Mod
    • Emergency Mod

Guest emergency captain
:welcome: Hello! Here in this topic, you can post comments about new mods! I can't wait 'til the NY mod and the Emergency mod and the Newark mod come out!

NY Mod if it ever comes out

lol

They started about a year ago and people already start complaining that it's taking so long. It seems like their first release is already going to contain more than the latest LA Mod version. It took me 3 years to get this far. Where is the patience? Do you really expect a mod like that (the complexity) can be released that fast? Show some respect or come back when you have grown up.

Hoppah is indeed correct, once you start working on a mod (or really smart) you will understand that it is hard to make a mod. You cant just buy one like you did emergency 4. You need to create everything over, and no one has a better example of that then hoppah. :)

lol

They started about a year ago and people already start complaining that it's taking so long. It seems like their first release is already going to contain more than the latest LA Mod version. It took me 3 years to get this far. Where is the patience? Do you really expect a mod like that (the complexity) can be released that fast? Show some respect or come back when you have grown up.

Completely agree. I just ignore these comments though, A. Shows popularity and support in a weird way B. lots of young'ins on here. :P

NY mod started about a year ago

AFAIK Hoppah is mistaken.

NYmod was started for em3. So - it was started before Em4 (FirstRescponders) was released (april 2006)

It would be intresting to hear from Ny-mod developers aproximate date that mod started at.

Nothing bad that NY-mod team want to make "perfect" mod. As time passes by, gamers wishes rise. At present a few new models it's not sufficient to get people intrested in playing such mod. Mod should has new commands (scripts) and even new map.

LA mod set the "Level" that other mods should be aimed to. Including quality and time spent to create. For example Hoppah created new map in about 6 month. (Correct me, please. Of course I dont know exactly)

For topicstarter: It would be useful to post links to mod's topics in the top. For example - I dont know anything abt Emergency-mod. (it has got 0 voices - may be other people dont know either)

AFIK Hoppah is mistaken.

NYmod was started for em3. So - it was started before Em4 (FirstRescponders) was released (april 2006)

It would be intresting to hear from Ny-mod developers aproximate date that mod started at.

Nothing bad that NY-mod team want to make "perfect" mod. As time passes by, gamers wishes rise. At present a few new models it's not sufficient to get people intrested in playing such mod. Mod should has new commands (scripts) and even new map.

LA mod set the "Level" that other mods should be aimed to. Including quality and time spent to create. For example Hoppah created new map in about 6 month. (Correct me, please. Of course I dont know exactly)

For topicstarter: It would be useful to post links to mod's topics in the top. For example - I dont know anything abt Emergency-mod. (it has got 0 voices - may be other people dont know either)

The Emergency Mod, was started by Hellijumper, and I believe that he said due to a virus he lost all his files so he was not starting again. It was based on the show Emergecny from the 70's.

Guest hansardhaulagewillwupyou
I agree with you :)

London mod and the coastal rescue mod will be great!

Look like everyone looking forward to the NY mod!

lol yh i am quite looking forward to it i hope its not like that hampshire mod nothing was done apart from models no scripts nothing :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Edited by hansardhaulagewillwupyou