bennie900

England Mod (Available)

OH my god! that's not fair :1046276372_bawling: i only got a provisional for a car and i haven't even had 20 lessons yet!

anyway if you guys need more info or better look at the SJA Crusader 900 (VPV), then i can help

Could you send me some good pictures please? I might re-do the skin as I dont like it :D

Could you send me some good pictures please? I might re-do the skin as I dont like it :D

seems fine to me but theres always room for improvement!

i can do more than give you a few pics, can practically give you a tour of the crusader!

2221393630_24a183abaa.jpg

3304204589_b39126179c.jpg

here's a link to a information video

i should be at St. John tomorrow so i might be able to get a photo of the Crusader 900 real up close if I'm aloud in the garage.

-EDIT-

by the way you may of seen some photos of Crusaders with a orange front of a St. John logo above the windshield, Extra stickers are purely for looks and all crusaders should have the same equipment.

i know this is the England mod and not a specific region of England so its your choice how the final finish comes out as.

there's also the option of having a different St. John Ambulance unit also, we don't just use the Crusader but its the most useful for us and is well known

Guest private R clark

just wanted to ask a question regarding the images shown in the first post i have had the england mod installed for some time and was very impressed so keep up the good work on this mod

my question is in the mod i have i belive it is v1.1 ive noticed in the post a Renault Ambulance and for thie fire bigrade a unmarked car (i belive is watch comanders ) and the tabble (aka longladder appliance ) are they in the mod already or just images being shown for the next release as i canot find these 2 units in the current mod

silly question to ask but wanted to check to be shure my mod is not installed wrong or i have units missing

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I've been takign my AS level exams which are quite important, only got 3 left to do then I can start helping Bennie put together V1.1.

Seeing as I am the scripter I will sort out the bugs that have appeared, but would likw to know what you would like to see from our mod? No suggestions are stupid there are only stupid answers to them! And I an advanced scripter as I am taking a programming course at school and I am competant with the game specific coding of emergency 4 :), so again no suggestion is stupid.

If I don't reply for a while, I should be back after 18th June :) thats when my S1 (statistics) exam is, my final one!

Regards

James

Lol, you mean v1.2 ? 1.1 is already out :F

Yeah :), I need a list of bugs! I've been workign with the EmergencyNow script to make more freeplay emergencies which I will reveal once I have got them 100% working. At the moment they are 90%