bennie900

England Mod (Available)

main.png

The England Mod is a moddification for the game 'Emergency 4'. We are making emergency units from accros England.

You can find all updates and news in this thread.Click here to download the mod.

In the team

Bennie900 - Main author, Modeler, Skinner, Mapper

Jacob1029 - Modeler, Skinner

James23222000 - Scripter

Cyrussm - Sirens

Gamer1368 - Personel Skinner

Who we need

1 Scripter

1 Modeler

1 Skinner (Personel)

Fire Brigade

firebrigade.jpg

Units: (from left to right) Incident Responce Unit - Scania Airport Fire Truck - Ford Fire Van - Dennis Fire Appliance - Scania Fire Appliance. Some units are not included in v1.1 of the mod!

Ambulance Service

Medical.png

Units: (from left to right) Renault Ambulance - Honda Rapid Response Vehicle - Mercedes Ambulance. Some units are not included in v1.1 of the mod!

Police Force

PoliceForce.png

Units: (from left to right, top to bottom) Ford CCTV & Police Van - Range Rover Patrol Vehicle - BMW Estate Patrol Vehicle - Vauxhall Patrol Vehicle. Some units are not included in v1.1 of the mod!

Tec

Tec.png

Units: (from left to right) AA Recovery Truck - Range Rover TEC Unit. Some units are not included in v1.1 of the mod!

England Mod Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Englandmodification

Work In Progress

th_station.png - Fire Station WIP 27/11/09

The whole mod is copyrighted. Use is not permited without approval of Bennie900.

Click here to download the mod.

Thank you for your intrest in the England Mod. Check back here for updates and news.

Regards,

England Mod Team

Long I have been waiting for the England Modification...

And it is here..

But now, seeing the screenshots, i've got a few things to say... to make the mod BETTER...

FireBrigade.png

Nothing wrong about this... BUT: The little 'van' the smallest vehicle, It could have some more polygons on the corners, because you can really see this has not much polygons.

Also some skins... the windows could be better...

But all the other vehicles of the fire brigade, are looking GOOD!

Medical.png

I must say, this are the very best vehicles of the England mod!

They are beautiful, model is looking good. nice round corners, nice skins.... BEAUTIFUL!

PoliceForce.png

The police, The best model is the one with the grey skin. the other models have got no round corners... I think those 4 models look amateuristic.

The one with the very little siren light... this is a combination of a nice model and a bad model...

All skins of the police force look good...

Tec.png

Looks good, the tow truck is very nice... the other vehicle is a bit more bad...

The firestation looks very good!!!!!!!!

So I rate this mod an average of a 7.5/10

I will probably remake the Ford Fire Van :P because that sucks big time, and maybe some others.

Sorry to say that but the Fire Van is not very good and the blue Patrol car and the technician car are awful. No offense I know that these had been made long time ago and that now you are a much better modeler. :) I love all the other vehicles.

Sorry to say that but the Fire Van is not very good and the blue Patrol car and the technician car are awful. No offense I know that these had been made long time ago and that now you are a much better modeler. :) I love all the other vehicles.

I agree, dont worry ;) I will defiantly re make them at some point.

I have returned. I will get some scripting done asap. I have got quite a few good ideas for the mdo that I want to get into practice. But first I need to fix the bugs. In the summer is when I will be able to get the best scripts done because I have more time then :).

The next mission is a plane crash mission.

@Bennie do you still need the mod to be sent over??

Regards

James