bennie900

England Mod (Available)

Sounds great, I've just played the mod for the first time and i enjoyed it.

While there is a small number of vehicles, and the occasional bug here and there it's great.

I noticed i received a script error when i tried to set off a car bomb in freeplay, Though i never saved the details. But i will see if i can get it from the log and post it up

Edit: One more thing, The Ambulances and vehicles you have in the first post, are they representative of a unreleased mod update or the current mod version(downloaded from your website)?

Wow I'm back! tongue.gif

Its been a long time since I have been on here, and I apologise to the rest of the England mod team for my "disappearance".

@Bennie I do have the map file if you still need it, I will look it out today for you if you still require it. Also I need updated as to what you guys have done so far and if you would still like my services.

My final AS exam is on 18th June so I will get scripting again for definite after that date smile.gif

Regards

James

Edit: Just to add to the scritp thingy, I can add more new emergencie if you would like :) . And also I noticed a lot of people talking asbout St Johns Ambulance, I'm a Cadet Corporal with them, its so much fun! I'm nearly a Corporal in Air Cadets to :) .

Edited by james23222000

St John Vehicle looks amazing, That's the one i'll be driving once i finish the training :)

Mod's looking great and really can't wait to get my hands on it. Keep the great work up.

St John Vehicle looks amazing, That's the one i'll be driving once i finish the training :)

Mod's looking great and really can't wait to get my hands on it. Keep the great work up.

I agree it does look very good

OH my god! that's not fair :1046276372_bawling: i only got a provisional for a car and i haven't even had 20 lessons yet!

anyway if you guys need more info or better look at the SJA Crusader 900 (VPV), then i can help