danny96

Police supervisor and Governator?

Want the police supervisor and Governator?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. -

• Yes I want them!
    • I want only Police Supervisor
    • I want only Governator
    • No!
    • It's useless

Yeah, because Supervisors can request the FBI whenever they want.

highfivers2.jpg

add police supervisor

can use these commands:

-call LAPD Dodge Charger

-call LAPD SUV

-call SWAT

-call FBI

-call bomb squad

-can orders the police officers

A supervisor does not request FBI, nor does he call for a specific vehicle make and type (wtf?), so the only useful new commands would be the 'Call bomb squad' and 'Call SWAT' commands. But because there is no SWAT station I don't think the commands would be that useful. You don't really need SWAT and bomb squad alot either.

Why not add the governor so you can 'Call' the US National Guard too?

Hoppah

Guest Grizzly
%7Boption%7D

A supervisor does not request FBI, nor does he call for a specific vehicle make and type (wtf?), so the only useful new commands would be the 'Call bomb squad' and 'Call SWAT' commands. But because there is no SWAT station I don't think the commands would be that useful. You don't really need SWAT and bomb squad alot either.

Why not add the governor so you can 'Call' the US National Guard too?

Hoppah

hahahaha: a little Obama calling army! LOOOOOOOOOOL!

*Facepalm

The US National Guard can be called up for active duty by its State Governors to help respond to domestic emergencies and disasters. The President can probably request it too, because the President is the highest official in the US and leads the federal government.

Obama wouldn't call the army, he'd call a bunch of Jihadists though! (personal opinion)

*Facepalm

The US National Guard can be called up for active duty by its State Governors to help respond to domestic emergencies and disasters. The President can probably request it too, because the President is the highest official in the US and leads the federal government.

Word.

This is not the place for un-founded childish remarks relating to something that has nothing to do with the game. Though I'm not a fan of the president, you should really learn to act more mature about the situation and not start to slur with religious based bias that are 1) un-founded and 2) in-accurate.

Furthermore, Hoppah is right in terms of who is in charge of the national guard. It being under the direct control of the governor of the state or territory it is based in. It is not directly under the control of the president, though he can call upon them in certain states of emergency. They are a perfect example to the "right to bare arms" where it has been stated in the text AND by USSC cases that this right is offered to the Militia of the Governor of said state. If the the National Guard is needed for federal usage, the President then may request such of the governor and take control, etc, etc.

So Hoppah... Do we get a governor? In a snazzy car? With a nice suite on and maybe a little flag pin on his lapel?

Obama wouldn't call the army, he'd call a bunch of Jihadists though! (personal opinion)

Seriously, you're going to dis the leader of the most free country in the world? He hasn't even had much time to DO anything yet. I mean c'mon, he's had less than a year. Bush had a major terror attack happen on US soil within the first year of his presidency. What other presidents can say something like that has happened to them? The last time we had something NEAR that happen was the cuban missile crisis.

Now, how about we stop acting like children and stop dissing the leader of MY United States.

Back to flipping topic :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Can we get a unit called "The Governator"? He would be able to summon anyone to the map and could extricate entrapped victims from vehicles with his bare hands. :mukkies:

no offense bud, but have you noticed how obama is, well. not doing anything, but putting the government in charge of everything, hasnt helped with this recession that we are in now, and oh yea, really doesnt do anything, i voted, i have the right to **tch right now, and yes i am an american, i know what im speaking about, now how about that governator?

Can we please have no further talk regarding political matters in this particular thread...

--

Police Supervisor is worthless, Governor is worthless... At this rate we're going to have to start adding things like a judge to issue search warrants, FBI Director, Mayor of LA... This could go on and on.. o.O

(Ps: I just found the icon Hoppah uses on the swat article on Wikipedia... All the times I've read it... I never noticed it before. o.o Ooohlala. )

Can we please have no further talk regarding political matters in this particular thread...

--

Police Supervisor is worthless, Governor is worthless... At this rate we're going to have to start adding things like a judge to issue search warrants, FBI Director, Mayor of LA... This could go on and on.. o.O

(Ps: I just found the icon Hoppah uses on the swat article on Wikipedia... All the times I've read it... I never noticed it before. o.o Ooohlala. )

I want to change the icon, but I don't know to what. :(

i know that it may be worthless to have a lapd supervisor, but why not? you have a paramedic capt. a fire chief. i mean it would be nice to have a unit that does the same as an officer but different look, it seems stupid i know, but i dunno, would bring a little smidge if any of realistic in the freeplay. but thats just me.

i know that it may be worthless to have a lapd supervisor, but why not? you have a paramedic capt. a fire chief. i mean it would be nice to have a unit that does the same as an officer but different look, it seems stupid i know, but i dunno, would bring a little smidge if any of realistic in the freeplay. but thats just me.

I can understand that, I just don't feel like adding another police vehicle like a supervisor's car.

facepalm.jpg

Hoppah you forget this picture :D

but go on tema: the police supervisor can be in LAPD SUV or LAPD CV Slick-top

Guest Fjolle89
Seriously, you're going to dis the leader of the most free country in the world?

The most free country in the world? I really don't think so. In USA they censured music and films. Ok, I am from Denmark, but I think that Denmark is more free than USA. We don't censur our songs, movies and stuff like that.