Guest EMTFF

Help Needed

Hey everybody,

I have edited the LA Mod v1.9 freeplay map to add some additional units at FS1. I have successfully got them to spawn and have the personnel man their vehicles.

The problem I'm having is that when I send one of the new vehicles out to a call and when they return to the station, they don't park correctly.

Also, can anyone tell me what number is the paramedic/ff w/scuba gear? (for example: 3 = emt)

Hey everybody,

I have edited the LA Mod v1.9 freeplay map to add some additional units at FS1. I have successfully got them to spawn and have the personnel man their vehicles.

The problem I'm having is that when I send one of the new vehicles out to a call and when they return to the station, they don't park correctly.

Also, can anyone tell me what number is the paramedic/ff w/scuba gear? (for example: 3 = emt)

Topic moved to LA MOD alterations subforum

When they don't park correctly have you tried moving the unit forward and sending it back again? Does it then work?

I have tried do this. They just back up and park crooked. I've check my VO's and they are all in their correct spots.

Of course. Here it is: http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt42/Pe...yzer/screen.png

(From left to right): Heavy Equipment Squad, Large Rescue Ambulance, Brush Truck, Light Equipment Vehicle

I will have to redo the whole thing. I reinstalled LA Mod, so I'll have to add everything again. I'll get to this later on today and when I get done with the setup, I'll post my scripts here.