56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Department?

• Buffalo, New York
    • Panama Beach, Florida
    • Houston, Texas
    • Richmond, Virginia
    • Other (Please state other in post)

Guest terminxor

No problem, I think Houston is one of the Best Fire Departments. I live near dallas so I can't say from personal experience, but I have met alot of firefighters from Houston and they really know there stuff! At the moment we are trying to find and area that is a good area for the map. It wont be exact, but it will be close. HFDLucky would you like to help us out? We need to know what kind of fire apparatus you guys have there! If you have xfire mine is aceman1duck and my msn is crysisassassin@hotmail.com

It will be good to see a Texas mod. There isn't one at the moment and I'm looking forward to your mod progressing. Good luck :)

Youd be surprised. In evansvile alone we have Ferra,E-One,LTIEM and even one International. The county has American La France,LTI,Freightliners,Chevy,GMC,Mack, and more. Thats not even getting into chief,medical,brush, and other such units.

OK then. I didn't expect there to be so much difference in a state. :)

Guest HFDLucky13

To start getting an idea for the apparatus go to the website www.hfd31.com and go to the apparatus link. It has a truck, engine, District Chiefs car, Paramedic squad, and the BLS. I will also continue to look for some other pictures. Also I don't have any of those messengers so the best way to get a hold of me is to private message me.

Guest HFDLucky13

Found another site worth mentioning. www.firehouse68.com plus I've added some pics. This station is on the southwest side of town. The station from the first post is on the north side of town.

squad682008.th.jpg

ladder68ferarra.th.jpg

districtchieftruck.th.jpg

ambulance68ford.th.jpg

2007ferrara68.th.jpg

This mod sounds cool. Hope to see it released. :cool:

What sounds cool? Honestly all we have is a reskin of the LAPD Patrol Car, and aside from that, no idea what scripts are planned, what units will be included, and know basically nothing about the mod. Nor does the mod leader actually have any skills. So purely out of curiosity, what sounds cool?