Ami89E1234

Evil Genius

so last Sat. picked up Evil Genius from Steam for $10 and its like the best goddam game EVER made. the music is definitely within the top 3 all time best game music (but nothing beats original Mercenaries music :)) the game is a bit old (2004) but the graphics, even by todays standards, are immensely awesome and its a hilarious game that has SOOO much extra stuff and crap

Gameplay is: basically u choose from one of 3 Evil Genius's and then go to your 1st island (desert) and build your base into the mountain, and send your minions into the world to steal money, perform Acts of Infamy/kidnappings/thefts,etc. and get more types of minions and if u have enough notoriety u can recruit more Henchmen. theres is tons of stuff to do on your base (training, plotting, research, etc) as well as fending off agents sent by the 5 world alliances. in short: the game is really awesome and u have to play it to really feel it. *caution: it starts a bit slow but eventually it becomes faster/much more challenging and it does get somewhat boring/tedious at times)

BTW atm i cbf cause im trying to program an AI (not for a game, just one that IS)

*hijacking my own topic :1046275767_ugly:* and i REAAALY need help with recruiting for EFR: we needs lots of people and i want as many people as possible to advertise. we really need ppl with FPS and 3DP games, esp. if they have ex. with Source SDK, modding anything by/related to Valve, major mods, etc. and many programs like Photoshop, Maya, etc.

Not got this, but I know it's suppose to be an absolutly amazing game. Might get it some other time.

so last Sat. picked up Evil Genius from Steam for $10 and its like the best goddam game EVER made.

And I hope that ValvE do a weekend deal next week with 50% off :raucher:

i know. i always have to use cheats to get money etc. cause its like impossible to get enough and theres too many damn agents

Cheat activation: type "humanzee" ingame and if a Task Complete comes up on screen, it worked. (humanzee is a reference to Oliver, the 'humanzee' as captured from Greenland)

my fav codes:

Ctrl + C = $100000

Ctrl + S = explosion

lots of others but just search em ;)

my damn game is stuck on the island; it somehow glitched so the copter is on the pad and isnt leaving cause i was sending some minions into the world and now its stuck and i cant do shit about it and cant do any missions :( and like a third of my 139 minions were supposed to go so now im understaffed cause theyre basically stuck in limbo: theyre not on my island nor in the map

to train minion classes u need a training room, the appropriate training equipment, and at least 1 of the type ur training or another in the same class but at a higher level to train. u get 1 person through kidnapping one of these ppl on the map and then interrogating them (the interrogator becoming the first)

Classes:

Marksmen
/
Guards -- Mercenaries
/ \
Martial Artist
Biochemist
/
Workers -- Technicians -- Scientist
\
Quantum Physicist
Playboy
\ /
Valets -- Spindoctors
\
Diplomat

I finally made it but thanks ;). Do you have any minions who aren't loyal? I have many of them and when they get outside the door they are being shot by a hidden gun :P I'm asking many things sorry but how do you activate the traps? I got many of them but I can't use them :(

sorry for the late reply but been a lil busy. anyway, if youre mininons arent loyal, the presence if yiur genius will raise their loylty. so will the staff room, loot in your strongroom (or wherever :P) and you could always capture and release a minion to get their loyalty to 100% or have ur Genius eecute a minion with low loyalty (or anything really) to raise everyone who sees its loyalty

To activate traps, you need a pressure pad or laser trip wire (both are in the trap menu). remember that you still have to rsearch a lot and u probably wot have the lasers and some traps but thats normal. to connect them, click on either a trap or activator, and it should give you a tutorial on the link mode. if not, just click on the red circles and click on another red circle to connect them, and connect as many as you want to a single trap (you also get money if you make "ingenious evil trap sequences" or using the abilities of several traps in unison to get someone

just ask if you need any more help

YAY i played EG again yesterday and the frickin heli that was stuck on the pad finally left, enabling me to do missions again and getting all my henchman who were stuck in limbo to return.

ahahaha wtf is with all the interrogation chairs?

reminds me of earlier today when 2 superagents got into my lab (Jet Chan and that US dude) so they started raping it/my minions so i was AHHHHHHHHHHHH and it was hilarious cause ive been on orange alert for like a month (so my guys always have weapons, just in case) so all my workers and guards were running in and there was a HUGE gunbattle in my lab. bastards blew up my Centrifuge and Biotanks (but i have 5 mil so it doesnt matter :P) but got them out at the end :)

hmm whats funny is that in that pic they have every henchman i have currently except Montezuma

LIKE I SAID ON STEAM YESTERDAY: i have an entire page written with every cheat on it. lol.

where the **** u find the audio? internet?

BTW, i found an exploit: nobody will attack you until after u capture the maid, so u can send ur minions to plot and steal and get millions and discover most of the Acts of Infamy (even ones found later in the game) by that way

EDIT: yay i found a free .mp3 download. ME SO HAPPY!

:excl:EVIL GENIUS ON STEAM FOR £1.74 :excl:

Buy it now. gogogo

That should be:

$2.87

€1.59

Since ValvE may or may not have fully comprehended what a euro is yet, it's probably €2.87 too :P

You have pretty much just today to buy it (just over 23Hours at this moment).

Go and get it or if you're too blind to see it in the list...here