andrew2007

Even More Additional Units!

Well..

I believe the Utility Van will supply units with tools.

The felid medic is definitely going to be a medic of some kind.

And the Volumteer Support Utility 2 will probably do what Utility Van will do.

These are my guesses. I don't know If these are Going to be the right functions if them.

The Volunteer Support is an Ambulance i think

haha NEW already told that.

And the Volenteer is NOT an ambulance but also a utility unit, like the utility van. only this is been manned by volenters of the LAFD :)

Sorry for the lack of updates, but this one 'Erroneous Unit Definition' problem has really thrown me. I'm not sure what to do, I've recreated the unit.xml and prototype files yet it still is doing it with SU2/Bomb Truck. Though, as one mentioned above they appear in the editor fine. So It's the unit.xml files, which appear to be structured fine.

The Volunteer Support is an Ambulance i think

andrew2007 (Radio): Negative! :P

It's the LAFD BSS Volunteer Support Unit, In reality they respond to large incidents to provide catering and support services.

What font did you use for the Division 3 text?

Arial Black i think off the top of my head.

hey i was just in editor and the bomb squad truck and the volunteer ambulance appear under the menu :s

EDIT: Pictures added

post-942-013938700 1282315766.jpg

Yeah, they appear in the editor, but if you look at the logs it throws an Erroneous Unit Definition when reading the unit.xml file - which appear to be fine. The Field Mechanic (not Medic) will have the ability (hopefully) to repair LAFD Vehicles as an Engineer would.

look at the very top of the page...

Even More Additional Units! Project (Released) v1.0 Beta Released - 8/04/10

I'm sorry, but it cannot be any more obvious when posted in the title.. please read at least the title

Actually that should be changed because he romved the release due to more bugs than he expected. No disrespect meant to you NFK.

Post the unit.xml, and thanks for the info on the font. :)

Sure, No problems.

Is this released yet?

It was, but as JediHutch61 and my initial post say i removed the download due to a number of bugs.

Actually that should be changed because he romved the release due to more bugs than he expected. No disrespect meant to you NFK.

Correct, I will change my topic title to prevent confusion. Apologies.

eeey Andrew how is the mod going man??

Hope you still working on the mod:)

good luck with it and if you need help with info you know to find me:)

Hi All,

I do apologies for the lack of updates, but I'm sure as some of you're aware further education/work takes priority in life (Well, it should over video games anyway).

To be brutally honest, I just don't have the time myself to work on this any more.

If anybody is committed to the continuation of the project, Then I ask you contact me via PM and we can chat further.

Thanks, and apologies to all those that feel I've let them down.

to bad you stopped man :( mmm and with some help??

i will try tto fix the Div 3 chief and the other units in game. mayby you can sent me the files?? thnx

PM me all the scripts and the files and I will look in to it. I may had the DC to my submod, permission pending of course.

Sure, Will send them along to you in the next day or so.

As for the DC not entering his vehicle, I think it's a script issue, though not sure.