Total War games  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Best one

• Rome Total War
    • Medeival 2
    • Medeival
    • Empire Total War
    • Other?

Medeival 2 is the best for gameplay in my opinion but empire total war is the funnest and has good graphics!

I played the demo for Medeival 2 and really liked it.

My friend bought Rome: Total War Gold a while back and I tried playing it. I thought it was ok, but not on my wishlist - Did like the siege wepons destroying castle walls and stuff. That was cool.

Might get Medieval II though. I prefer games like Age of Empires II, but Medieval II is newer and probably better than Rome:TW. Opinions?

I just hope there will be another Total War during the Roman era. I love the Roman Empire.

That would be cool, I like the roman empire too.

I got some questions about ETW:

1. Is there a custom battle mode?

2. Is the campaign missions or you start small and try to get stronger in a never ending mode?

That would be cool, I like the roman empire too.

I got some questions about ETW:

1. Is there a custom battle mode?

2. Is the campaign missions or you start small and try to get stronger in a never ending mode?

1. Yes

2. You can select different goals in the Grand Campaign mode now, but it's still like a never ending mode. You also have a short campaign mode which introduces you to the game. This one is about the colonization of America and the American Revolutionary War in the 18th century.

1. Yes

2. You can select different goals in the Grand Campaign mode now, but it's still like a never ending mode. You also have a short campaign mode which introduces you to the game. This one is about the colonization of America and the American Revolutionary War in the 18th century.

Cool, I think Ill by it soon or wait till the holidays. :)