swisscow41

Building a Bad Neighberhood

Load the editor. Load the mod. Load the map. Look around the map and you will see the events Hoppah added. Just use those to figure out how to add more events. However, some events, cant recall which, are not assigned via the editor, the game randomly chooses a person. I think strokes are one such example of that, but i cant recall for sure.

How to build a ghetto

step one: find a bunch of poor people

step two: move them all together

step three: add drug/gun dealers

step four: add low rent strip mall that has a chinese food place and a deli that sells loose ciggerates

step five: add substandard housing and now you have your very own bad neighborhood

And if you want your bad neighborhood to grow fast ignore it. thats right dont send any cop/emt/firman there to encourage growth

note to mods: this was a joke based off what i see in nyc everyday

Guest madforce
How to build a ghetto

step four: add low rent strip mall that has a chinese food place and a deli that sells loose ciggerates

step five: add substandard housing and now you have your very own bad neighborhood

And if you want your bad neighborhood to grow fast ignore it. thats right dont send any cop/emt/firman there to encourage growth

My cities ghetto's are substandard and in the face of these facts I will write a letter to my representatives requesting them to cut funding to decrease literacy, stimulate violence and demand changes to the zoning codes to attract strip clubs and other business ventures to assist int he moral degradation of family values. I also believe staffing at the local clinics and community hospitals are too adequate and changes must be made so the level of care better reflects the long term goals of its surroundings.

If we are able to accomplish these changes, perhaps our ghetto will provide the kind of future we expect of the big city ghetto's. If we fail, our children will suffer as they move up the ranks in society personally and professionally so much they may leave the ghetto behind. I worry for our future, for our children's futures.

May god help us.

How to build a ghetto

lol thats almost perfect except here theres no strip mall its just a corner market that sells food and single cigs, newports to be exact.

How to build a ghetto

Omg. true, but, a bit different for Los Angeles. Actually, if you want to make a quick ghetto, have a lot of police and a lot of poor people, then instant ghetto!