Guest Delta Squad

Emergency 4 (english version) HELP!

Guest Delta Squad

Hi everyone, this is my first post, and i have had EM4 for a week now.

Can anyone help me? :machkaputt:

when playing emergency 4 global fighters for life ( english version) sometimes the graphics go all screwy and wierd. i can still see to play but wierd shadows of light come randomly and they look like triangles, its hard to explain, but can anyone tell me if theres away to fix or prevent this, is there a way to fix it with out updating my graphics card?

Thancks

EMERGENCY 4 ROCKS!!!

Guest mrpolice1996

when playing emergency 4 global fighters for life ( english version) sometimes the graphics go all screwy and wierd. i can still see to play but wierd shadows of light come randomly and they look like triangles, its hard to explain, but can anyone tell me if theres away to fix or prevent this, is there a way to fix it with out updating my graphics card?

Thancks

EMERGENCY 4 ROCKS!!!

:welcome: to the forum

What are your computer specs? This what it needs to be (or higher)

Have you read this?

Thancks

EMERGENCY 4 ROCKS!!!

:welcome: to the forums. Is your computer good enough for the game? Can you post a dxdiag please.

Guest Delta Squad

Sorry but i need some more help, i went on multiplayer recently and it says no server available, and i haved been on multiplayer before, and now it wont let me, if i try to host a game it lets me set it up, but then after about ten seconds it tells me that there is a connection error, please help. :cry:

Sorry but i need some more help, i went on multiplayer recently and it says no server available, and i haved been on multiplayer before, and now it wont let me, if i try to host a game it lets me set it up, but then after about ten seconds it tells me that there is a connection error, please help. :cry:

Are you using a router? If so did you forward your ports?

Did you open up all the ports required to play the game?

Does your firewall / antivirus software block acces?

Ok, so i have a router,

How do i forward my ports?

And how do i unblock the access?

In this topic you can find a description on how to forward your ports for the most common routers. See the Technical help FAQ for the numbers of the ports that need to be forwarded.

Every firewall usually has some form of program controll, you can manually add programs you want to have full internet acces. It is different for every firewall. If you have ZoneAlarm go to program controlls --> programs --> look for EM4.exe --> click on all the blue question marks and choose allow.

OK thanks, but the topic you forwarded me too tells me to click start and then 'RUN' but i cant find it. where is run located?

That depends on the type of program you use on your pc (XP/VISTA/WIN7) and if you use the old start menu or the new start menu.

But it is there. Maybe it's just named differently in the UK. It has the following symbol:

post-261-1256567245.jpg