Guest gangrenn

Suggest for the LA mod !

Guest gangrenn

Hi !

I had an idea yesterday and i would like share it with you :

We could doing that: when a policement drop his weapon and we clic on a suspect to arrest him, it will be more realist if the policeman says Put your hands up, you can keep quiet, so and on

I really would like do it me, but i don't know how to do, so if Hoppah or someone other, can do it, it will be good !

Thanx for read !

Guest MGC|Uthog

Well the action is there already a police officer with drawn weapon will force a suspect down to his knees and then arrest him or her. Only the sound isnt there.

Well the action is there already a police officer with drawn weapon will force a suspect down to his knees and then arrest him or her. Only the sound isnt there.

That doesn't sound right.... Whenever I arrest anyone, either by drawn weapon or just going up and fighting them, I always hear the officer call the central to say that the suspect is in custody. All you have to do is find that audio and replace it.

EDIT: try looking here : C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.9\Audio\Fx\radio

the files name is pd_custody

One thing that iritates me is the radio call saying the suspect is in custody as soon as the officers get out of there car rather then have actually arrested the subject.

I haven't had that problem. For me, they say it about 3-5 seconds after the guy's in cuffs

Guest MGC|Uthog
I haven't had that problem. For me, they say it about 3-5 seconds after the guy's in cuffs

I never noticed when they actually say something i will try to watch it next time i play. As far as i can remember they usually say it when the suspect in already back to the cop station:P(fast clicker sometimes suspects even stand there for an half hour)

One thing that iritates me is the radio call saying the suspect is in custody as soon as the officers get out of there car rather then have actually arrested the subject.

I should change the radio call to "suspect almost in custody". :1046275767_ugly:

Guest madforce
I should change the radio call to "suspect almost in custody". :1046275767_ugly:

I always hear it after they have the suspect in cuffs.

They arrive, get out, suspect gets on his knees, fights or not, cuffed, que audio.

Appears to work perfect to me.

I always hear it after they have the suspect in cuffs.

They arrive, get out, suspect gets on his knees, fights or not, cuffed, que audio.

Appears to work perfect to me.

I know, it should work that way.

@ Xplorer4x4:

Does that always happen to you?