Guest madforce

Stationary vehicles when empty...

Guest madforce

Question, Any thoughts on being able to edit the vehicle specs so they are immovable when empty? I looked at the scripts for the bike, but nothings jumping out at me in the script for that.

Guest madforce
You could possibly look at the script for the fire engines since they lock in place when there deployed.

Personally, I have always been torn on weather i like this idea or not. :-/

Same, I'm not sure if I would like it or not. While maybe more realistic, would be tedious when a vehicle needs to be quickly repositioned. I'm kinda wanting to try to see how irritating, or if a little more thought in initial placement lessens the issue.

Same, I'm not sure if I would like it or not. While maybe more realistic, would be tedious when a vehicle needs to be quickly repositioned. I'm kinda wanting to try to see how irritating, or if a little more thought in initial placement lessens the issue.

If you want to make it like that you would have change the script so that the 'move' command would be temporarely removed if there are no FF/cops in the vehicle. But it makes the gameplay very difficult so I strongly advise you against it.

Guest madforce
If you want to make it like that you would have change the script so that the 'move' command would be temporarely removed if there are no FF/cops in the vehicle. But it makes the gameplay very difficult so I strongly advise you against it.

Lol. Trust me I've thought about the repercussions, but I don't think it makes gameplay 'difficult' at all, just would make it more bit more tedious and I think a bit more planning when deploying units would easily cause it not to be a hindrance. Everyone champion's for realism but then driverless vehicles are a'ok. ;)

We already deal with it in the bike's, not a big concern for me. I'll note your advice against it, but I'd still like to learn that we can, and I'd like to play with it before I rule it out for myself tbh.