Paramedic_Engine_2

Stand By

Well if the have, or use the fire cheif or even the police and call for an ambulance or a certain firetruck that is sitting on stand by they will be one of the first to respond. Its kinda nice if you find yourself with sometime to do so.

Guest matt31896

Overall, I and probably most of the people here think stand-by is a good function, even though I mostly use it in freeplay for an LAPD Unit, Vic or Charger, to hide in an allyways and pull people from his "hiding spot" when they do something wrong or get called out, if only a unit could patrol and be on stand-by........................ ;) .

Overall, I and probably most of the people here think stand-by is a good function, even though I mostly use it in freeplay for an LAPD Unit, Vic or Charger, to hide in an allyways and pull people from his "hiding spot" when they do something wrong or get called out, if only a unit could patrol and be on stand-by........................ ;) .

When a unit is patrolling it is effectively in standby mode. They can get called by the battalion chief etc ;)

I really wish the standby mode would be applied to units returning to the stations. This would make the game a lot more realistic in my opinion.

If an ALS engine is out and returning from a call, there is no reason it cannot respond to another call as opposed to having a unit sitting in a station get toned out.