Guest haggibear

Submods + LaMod

Guest haggibear

Hi. I was wondering that have anyone made all of submods working all together with Original LaMod. Specially 1.9. I mean that in la mod, you can have Baywatch car, Army medic, emergency cars with additional numbers at the same time. Normally for example additional patrol units overwrite soulboys submod.

Wondering if someone wiser would do "all together" submod in zip-file for example or write instructions how you do that?

Yes i thought that too

Edit: Yes but hoppah said it was in the wrong place

it's possible but will cause for bugs. when i ready with all my submods i go start to make a all-in-one submod patch so it's will be possible. till then you can play but maybe with bugs.

But you closed the topic there Hoppah...

As soulbody said, you'll have to be patience.

Do I need to explain everything twice now? I closed that one because he made the same topic in the general Los Angeles Mod section and this one in the Submod section. I never told him to start a new topic in the Submod section, that wouldn't make sense anyway. I should close this topic too.

Guest haggibear

WOW :mad: I never though that ppl here are SO angry. I made this topic because you hoopppaaaa, said so "You should post your questions in the specific submod topics. ". And Why I should say same thing with different text, or what ever you mean. Damn.

Where is your logig hoppa? You say to post my question in other place and then come whine about why I post my SIMILAR question in that other place. And yes I don't expect your help here. Never want your help after reading what kind of language you use. So so immature.

Your stupid or what????? If you don't like LA mod, don't play it!!!! But why you sayd that too Hoppah? If wasnt Hoppah, then wasnt LA mod!!!! You need to respect his work!!!! And Hoppah not made Submods!!! You need to ask creator of that submod!!!

Obviously no one can handle this kinda stuff, so I'm gonna close this topic for the sake of all the members here... If it stays open, warnings will follow. I don't think anyone wants one, however if you wish to have one, go argue somewhere else, I'll have no problem giving you your wish there.

I might re open this topic in the future if there won't be more fighting