Thegtaman

Idea for the LA MOD

---------------------------icon11.gif--------------------------

Hello everyone,

I have a suggestion for maby the next version or a patch?

Is it possible to have one event at a time? Because, when you're busy with fighting the fires, another even will start, even when that event before is stil running. This is very annoying for me.

So, is it possible to get just one event at a time? Yes, please tell me how.

-----------------------Nederlandsenationaliteitsvlaggetje.png--------------------------------

Hallo allemaal,

Is het mogelijk om maar één ongeval per keer te hebben? Want als ik bijvoorbeeld een brand aan het blussen ben, dan begint er al een ander ongeval, terwijl die brand nog bezig is!

Dat vind ik zeer vervelend. Dus is het mogelijk om maar één ongeval per keer te krijgen? Zo ja, hoe a.u.b?

i want it too but i don't know how I can do that. please help ;)

I forget which file it is, but there's a file that contains your freeplay data, all you have to do is go into that file, find the min and max times between events, and change both to 200, that gives you amount an hour and a half game time between each event, which should be plenty of time. Not sure you can actually make it so no events pop up until after you finish the current event.

I forget which file it is, but there's a file that contains your freeplay data, all you have to do is go into that file, find the min and max times between events, and change both to 200, that gives you amount an hour and a half game time between each event, which should be plenty of time. Not sure you can actually make it so no events pop up until after you finish the current event.

Well, thank you. So it's possible. But do you know how the system works? What's going to happen when I put it to 100? And, can someone help me for the exact file?

Freeplay_params_endless in your specs folder. If you have deluxe then there would be a _d at the end, I am assuming you use endless as well, and not challenge mode.

This allows you to edit the event frequencies and the time between events... If 200 will give you an hour and a hlaf time, then 100, should give you about 45 minutes for each event. It's basically a touch and go process. Might need to try this a few times before you find the value right for you.

Freeplay_params_endless in your specs folder. If you have deluxe then there would be a _d at the end, I am assuming you use endless as well, and not challenge mode.

This allows you to edit the event frequencies and the time between events... If 200 will give you an hour and a hlaf time, then 100, should give you about 45 minutes for each event. It's basically a touch and go process. Might need to try this a few times before you find the value right for you.

Well, I've find the following in the map: ''fp_params_endless''

<freeplayparameters>

<MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "100.0" /> [100.0 is veranderd, oorspronkelijk 30.0]

<MaxIdleDuration value = "8.0" /> [8.0 is veranderd, oorspronkelijk 5.0]

<Seed value="0"/>

<BuyFactor value="10.0"/>

<SellFactor value="0.5"/>

<GlobalEventFrequencyFactor value="1.0"/>

<TimeSpeedFactor value="1.0"/>

<StartBudget value="75000"/>

<MaxBudget value="160000"/>

<Earnings value="30000"/>

<SquadPriceGrowth value="30.0"/>

<MaxParkingSpace value="35" />

<InitialEventFrequencyBoost value="100000.0"/>

<InitialEventWaitDuration value="5.0"/>

<starttime value="7:30"/>

Is it this?

Yes that is it. You want to change this part <MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "100.0" /> [100.0 is veranderd, oorspronkelijk 30.0] change to "100" to a higher number. I once set mine to 500 :), I don't recommend doing that though.

Yes that is it. You want to change this part <MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "100.0" /> [100.0 is veranderd, oorspronkelijk 30.0] change to "100" to a higher number. I once set mine to 500 :), I don't recommend doing that though.

Why not? What does that change?