Luisinho

Unmarked Units Submod v1.1.2

Sorry, those 4 files when combined, will get the unit in game. However you also need to do the LASiren Script if you want sirens. So keep in mind to use other submods, you should also merge the files in the script folder. It may sound hard but just try it already. It is pretty simple.

Sorry, those 4 files when combined, will get the unit in game. However you also need to do the LASiren Script if you want sirens. So keep in mind to use other submods, you should also merge the files in the script folder. It may sound hard but just try it already. It is pretty simple.

Yeah, I kinda figured that out on my own. Now I don't have 1/2 of my sirens! But everything else worked fine. :happy:

I have the same problem as Rooster with the sirens, now it gives a script error "(_LASirena2195): Limitation: Statement too long". Sirens won't activate for PD vehicles. Not sure if it makes a difference but I only copied the lines and only added the files for the unmarked charger. Works fine in game but no police sirens, anybody know how to fix this?

I have the same problem as Rooster with the sirens, now it gives a script error "(_LASirena2195): Limitation: Statement too long". Sirens won't activate for PD vehicles. Not sure if it makes a difference but I only copied the lines and only added the files for the unmarked charger. Works fine in game but no police sirens, anybody know how to fix this?

The statement where you inserted the sirens is to long. Take all the police sirens and split them up in to two groups. Seems to be a limit of EM4.

Guest Eternal_Sailor_Moon

Since Swano is now officially in charge of this sub-mod, I have a question. Will there be an update to this that allows for compatibility with the other sub-mods that exist? Please respond ASAP.

@acer2011, i think somewhere you went wrong on that install

Ok,

My question is then where it could go wrong? I mean do I have to do something in the editor or? I have added the vehicle names etc in these important files. Do you know what I CAN have missed?

i had to download it and see what all was included. from what i can tell maybe you messed up the fp_parameters. i would be guessing because i usually add all my own cars instead of just pulling mods out and pushing all the files over. check that out along with the portrait files and see if they match.

go ahead and add the car into the mod. then add one scripting piece at a time. like add the fp_param, test, then add the siren script piece, test....and so forth. that might be a lot to do but you would be able to see what happened or where you went wrong, if you did.

Ok, I will try.

I have another question and it is about how can I add other cars from other mods into L.A Mod? For example a police car from NY mod into L.A Mod? I mean, I found a Swedish car mod from this forum. It only contains the prototype and model folder, it just has to be placed into the mod folder in Emergency 4 and used it. But how can I add into L.A Mod?

I tried, I placed these files into L.A Mod and added my own lines into portrait, Freeplay etc and it still is so as on the picture.

em42011060311592458.th.jpg

thats a lot of work. you have to pull the models and prototypes over. you need to merg the fp_params, siren, topd.... test, see what is wrong, add commands, change what was messed up.....

for a tutorial you could always look at adding a vehicle by Hoppah. you can find it here.

thats a lot of work. you have to pull the models and prototypes over. you need to merg the fp_params, siren, topd.... test, see what is wrong, add commands, change what was messed up.....

for a tutorial you could always look at adding a vehicle by Hoppah. you can find it here.

Hmm, how can I merg these files? Where? Sorry, I'm hopeless on this thing. :(

example....take the fp_params file from the mod you want to merg with the la mod. open the la mod fp_params and add the lines from the vehicles you want to it. save. repeat for siren script and so forth.

The Swedish mod doesn't have any other files than prototype folder and Model folder. The mod does work, but it doesn't work if I put it into LA mod. Anyway I hope that someone do a tutorial how to add vehicles.