EldoradoMan

PC Controller

Even it was possible, how did you plan on using that?

I'm not sure. I thought all games could work using a controller. And also, I need something else besides my mouse.

So, a controller won't work on it?

Technically, a keyboard and a mouse are controllers too. ;)

In case you are referring to a joystick, steering wheel or gamepad; I don't think you can use them. Not all games are compatible with other controllers than a mouse or keyboard.

Technically, a keyboard and a mouse are controllers too. ;)

In case you are referring to a joystick, steering wheel or gamepad; I don't think you can use them. Not all games are compatible with other controllers than a mouse or keyboard.

Sorry, I didn't realize that a keyboard and a mouse are considered controllers. I was referring to a gamepad.

Why did you need a game pad for this game? Everything in the game can be done with the mouse unless you have a lap top.

I was using my mouse, but then after a while my wrist started to hurt and part of my hand got really red from being rubbed on my mouse pad.

Guest Taylor
Then you need to invest in a more comfortable mouse and mouse pad. :P In particular I like the razer copperhead. My hand never hurts after hours of use.

Hello 70 bux!

:huh:

Better stay away from my country:

http://www.alternate.nl/html/product/Muize...Mouse/-1046029/

€ 64,90 = $ 94,68

Ouch, mine was like $50 through NewEgg. I need a new one because my girl friends cousin was drunk and spilled something on the counter and I was cleaning it up and I guess there was alcohol residue on my finer and it ate through the coating on one of the buttons.

Initially I thought the price was high but once you get to using it, you love it. In particular I love it for photoshop as I can crank the sensitivity down real quick to paint straight lines really easy, and it comes in handy for gaming. Not so much for me but still handy.