Batt62

2.0?

I am going to make a grand assumption, as guess that Hoppah will take a very hard earned break. I think we'll be pretty satisfied with 1.9 for quite some time now. I know I will. Maybe if a bug presents itself, that could be fixed, but I think we should wait for 2.0. We don't need anything else for now.

Thanks Hoppah for the now great mod :)

em4freak

The mod has been out for exactly a week. Everytime I mentioned a next version of the Los Angeles mod I mentioned it as 'a possible v2.0'. There are no exact plans and I have not made anything yet. Releasing the Additional Units submod is more important now. I understand the curiosity, but you really have to be more patience.

Agreed with Hoppah, just be more patient. And plus, we have 1.9 for now :D Which by the way is GREAT! But yeah just wait a bit, its only been a week, I dont think there would be any plans for a 2.0 yet.

lol, yeah, I was just curious,not impatient I know it seems a little early but I thought I might ask,

I think we'll be pretty satisfied with 1.9 for quite some time now.

You lie! We shall never be satisfied! As soon as its released we're waiting for the next version! We are gamers after all!

I am interested in what defines a 2.0 I really think this should have been renamed 2.0 since it's such a massive change. I think he needs to make this 2.2 (with patches). and not 1.9-2.

a new map really isnt that big of a change, 2.0 would have to consist of new missions, newer map, new vehicles, extra commands. i think after the NY Mod comes out the bar will be set a little higher for new mods, or, it will fail horribly and the LAMOD will rain supreme.

things like the new rapelling command, and the supply lines, mid mount towers, and the rescue helo being able to place a diver in the water and pull the diver and the injured person will be great additions......

the reason i said so much for 2 .0 cuz its no longer 1. anything

no just a dream lol

it seems that theres a who can do more race going on, btwn the LA and NY mod's .. la got a tiller, so NY Got a tiller, know what i meen? i know great minds think a like but i also know if i could make a mod i would wanna make it better than the last.....

1.9 has got a new map made from scratch and Hoppah is going to add many vehicles taken from the federal units mod. I think that if he ever make a 2.0 version he should concentrate his work on new scripts and features. Vehicles, map, scripts are already done in an excellent way so the only thing that's left is making some more "exciting" scripts. Hoppah is a free person and will do whatever he wants and whenever he wants. We have to say thank you for the progress made up to now and only suggest kindly some things about the next version.

a new map really isnt that big of a change, 2.0 would have to consist of new missions, newer map, new vehicles, extra commands. i think after the NY Mod comes out the bar will be set a little higher for new mods, or, it will fail horribly and the LAMOD will rain supreme.

things like the new rapelling command, and the supply lines, mid mount towers, and the rescue helo being able to place a diver in the water and pull the diver and the injured person will be great additions......

the reason i said so much for 2 .0 cuz its no longer 1. anything

Why do you think a new map is not that bigger change,making a map is a huge job,i have on toyed with the editor on Hoppahs map and i can tell you it is very time consuming.

Also it is way to early to ask about V2.0,like Hoppah said,its been a week and some are already asking,if people are so keen on V2.0 do your own grrrr :mad22:

your one of the modding gods iam sure if we all put our heads together it'll work

lol god? Not hardly. All credit for that tiel has to go to Hoppah and Tim(assuming the NY mod turns out as good as it seems).

Why do you think a new map is not that bigger change,making a map is a huge job,i have on toyed with the editor on Hoppahs map and i can tell you it is very time consuming.

Also it is way to early to ask about V2.0,like Hoppah said,its been a week and some are already asking,if people are so keen on V2.0 do your own grrrr :mad22:

I gotta agree with GB. It took nearly 8 months for Hoppah to complete the map, not to mention the new scripts.

The last thought I can really add, Hoppah, you have 13 pages in one week of people raving about 1.9. I think most of us can only envy what you have accomplished. Amazing, seriously, just amazing. Congrats! Take a hard earned brake!

hey thanks, just wondering, I know it seemed a little early to ask but o well, and I thought the federal units were going to be included with 1.9v, so are they going to be a submod, or an add on, or included in the next version of the la mod?

hey thanks, just wondering, I know it seemed a little early to ask but o well, and I thought the federal units were going to be included with 1.9v, so are they going to be a submod, or an add on, or included in the next version of the la mod?

The Federal Units are going to be included in Hoppah's Additional Units submod.