heyjoojoo

My version of sirens...

I figured I would post my sirens. I just tried to compile sirens from various places and came up with this new set. You may or may not like these. Hopefully, I posted these in the right place.

Installation:

All you do is copy all of the sirens into the following path: Mod/Los Angeles Mod v1.9/Audio/Fx/sirens/

That's all there is to it. They will overwrite the original sirens.

Always remember to back up the files you're replacing or modifying.

This works for the 911/FR version but not sure about the other versions.

You download the sirens from the link here: Download Sirens

Guest NPD-Traffic

does that dual unitrol happen to be the one i released awhile ago? :P i dont mind you using it i just like to be aware or informed when my work is being use or mirrored on other sites.

does that dual unitrol happen to be the one i released awhile ago? :P i dont mind you using it i just like to be aware or informed when my work is being use or mirrored on other sites.

Interesting question and I suppose a likely one with similarly sounding sirens. But no. The sirens I recorded are from youtube and variety of other sources...

Interesting question and I suppose a likely one with similarly sounding sirens. But no. The sirens I recorded are from youtube and variety of other sources...

Moved to the Submod section, since the sirens are intended for the LA MOD.

You only need two things

1.) Good Ole Q (regular or electronic)

2.) Air Horn

Power call has never, nor will it ever belong on a fire truck, in my own opinion. Now, the dual sirens other countries use, there not bad. Annoying, but they do seem to work.

Unless they changed it the last year, power call is not being used in Los Angeles nor is the electronic Q-siren. That's what MikesPhotos told me I think.

so what are the LAFD sirens using on the engines? Just dual sirens?

The LAFD uses Real Q's, not electronic. Same w/ the airhorn. And, the ambulances have dual sirens. Some RA's even have Q's, lol, but not a whole lot of them. We don't have powercalls.

Electronic sirens are kinda used more than the q's right now though.

And no, an Air Horn is not a siren x.x where did you get that idea?

Guest WZID 95.7 FM
I figured I would post my sirens. I just tried to compile sirens from various places and came up with this new set. You may or may not like these. Hopefully, I posted these in the right place.

Installation:

All you do is copy all of the sirens into the following path: Mod/Los Angeles Mod v1.9/Audio/Fx/sirens/

That's all there is to it. They will overwrite the original sirens.

Always remember to back up the files you're replacing or modifying.

This works for the 911/FR version but not sure about the other versions.

You download the sirens from the link here: Download Sirens

cool! i like this topic it is HOT!