danny96

Additional functions in LA mod + fictive army base

before you say such crap read:

police cars are placed on the map - real

FBI SUV can patrol the city - real

SWAT and policemen can stabilize persons - real

SWAT cars can go to the police station - real

Added buildings near of the army base - real/not real???

FBI Agent without tactical vest can get the MP5 - real

Classic firefighter can't get stretchers and flares - not real

Army vehicles can patrol the city - real

Fbi agents without+with tactical vest can get ballistic shield - real

Added army base - real/not real???

if you don't like my submod don't go here

I think you are the one who's talking 'crap' now. The FBI doesn't do patrols like the police force does. Click here to find the missions and priorities of the FBI. The police station in my mod is not a SWAT station. FBI agents with a ballistic shield or MP5 usually won't commit an assault without body armour/protection. That's why the normal FBI agent does not have the command to get a ballistic shield or MP5.

Unless the government declarated a state of emergency you will never see army patrols inside a city nor a whole army base. Army bases are usually huge facilities located outside the boundaries of a city. You will only find offices inside cities and maybe small posts (near important buildings). Whether I am right or not, what can be seen in your screenshots is nothing like a real army base, so please stop insulting other users. People are free to give their opinion as long as it is reasonable. There is no army base like that in or even close to LA, so Sgt.Wulf and Taylor are not talking crap and the name of your submod is still questionable.

edit: LAPD SWAT belongs to the LAPD Metropolitan Division which is part of the Special Operations Bureau which is probably located in different buildings. Correct me if I'm wrong, but at least I am trying to find some sources instead of making a fool out of myself.

The closest US Army base to LA is Fort Irwin. And Edwards Air Force Base is located north of Los Angeles.

There use to be a army installion in los angeles the name of the fort was Fort MacArthur

I don't think LA has an army base..

There use to be a army installion in los angeles the name of the fort was Fort MacArthur