Chris3281

Help

Did you install it?

If yes, how?

Make sure to check your Mods folder and see if 'Los Angeles Mod v1.9' is present. If not, you selected the wrong installation directory. If you get a 'Could not find a valid game' error, the game can not automatically find your EM4 or 911:FR directory, so you need to select the game directory yourself. It's NOT hard if you read closely. The installation directory window clearly says it needs to point to your game directory.

Hoppah

I used everything you said to.. I got the Installer, I said Download the New Map And The LA mod files. And it did.

This morning i went to the 911-First Responders Modification Installer and it Cleary said V1.9 was installed. But it was not listed in my Mod section ingame

Yup, Its there.

When you right click the folder and go to the properties: Does the LA mod folder contain more than 3800 files in at least 280 folders? If not, you HAVE TO reinstall the mod because something went wrong during the first time.

This is exactly what it says,

3,857 Files In 284 Folders.

So to answer your questions, Yes. It does contain all the files. :)

Ok, try this:

1. Remove all Los Angeles mod versions from the Mods folder.

2. Reinstall v1.9.

Not sure if it helps though.

K. :( Was really looking forward to playing 1.9... Guess i cant now. Oh well, Sorry to bug you Hoppah.

-chris

Were you able to load the mod using the desktop shortcut? (installer gives an option to install a shortcut)

Even if you are using Vista 64bit you should give it a try.

When you go to the editor, the mod also does not appear in the list? Are you sure you don't have 911:FR installed twice (on different locations) on your computer.

A reinstall of 911:FR might work. If other people with 911:FR had the same problem, I would've known within 10 minutes after the release.

Guest Rocksport1

Hi,

Yeah I'm having the same problem.

Click on extracted folder, and click on Los Angeles Mod v1.9. I get the error message "set up could not find a valid insrallation folder". Click ok, license aggreement, information and then onto the setup destination location. Which is set as C/program files/sixteen ton entertainment/emergency 4 click on browse.

Sixteen ton Entertainment

Emergency 4

Mods

and then click on okay, it installs and the read me comes up, byt v1.9 is not in the mods folder or in the game.

THis is where it starts to getting a little confusing. The full list in the Sixteen Tons Entertainment folder is.

sixteen tons entertainment

Em4

Mods

Em4

Mods

Los Angelse mod v1.9

I think maybe I'll need to uninstall EM4 and restall everything again.

CONFUSED.doc

EDIT: Attachment is a screen shot.

Alright, if you would have read the text in the 'setup destination location' window you would've noticed the text: "Note that this should point on your game folder". You selected the Mods folder which is not the game folder.

installf.jpg

I hope for Chr*st's sake more people didn't make the same fault..

Hoppah