olevinaa

Finland mod Lohja city (In-Progress/Reopened)

Voi Jumalauta!

Damn it! That's too bad, just think of how close of a release you where! At least the models seems quite finished... And the lights and all... Noooo!

At least it's good that you have realized that you have a life without the computer! I haven't! :P

But hey! How about passing on the project to someone else? (definitely not me, i know to little of modding especially modelling)

You could change the status of the topic to "on hold", or something.

Hi guys,

I have pretty bad news for you, i'm going to stop the mod. Because i really dont have time and interest to continue this mod alone. Last thing what i made was the facelifting, and i havent even opened the editor since that.

My personal life has changed pretty much that i dont even want to be at computer allday.

I'm not gonna delete any files, because i don't know about the future, maybe i continue the mod or not...

:sorrysign:

I can answer the PM:s if you have something in your mind.

Moderators can also lock this topic. look mod stopped guys stop reopening stuff

Hi, i'm pleased that this mod had so much intrest. But unfortunately i dont have this mod in my computer anymore. It gone when i have to install windows again. I still read this forum quite often. Maybe someone will someday have intrest to make new Lohja mod :cool:. Its kinda sad that i lost the playable version of this mod.. Its pretty hard to learn again to use 3d programs and others. And 14h in day driving a truck takes every juicy out of me :laugh: