olevinaa

Finland mod Lohja city (In-Progress/Reopened)

Can be done'd but thats not gonna be really realistic... But lets see what i can do...

And updates without scrshots.

I'm testing a scrips which randomly puts a alarm to another cities in L-UP are. Not affect to your play but something another realistic parts to this game ;) "hälytysilmoitus Espoo p3,15.13 automaatti, tehtäväilmoitus Siuntio, puukaatunut tielle" ETC.

Looks amazing at first i was not really looking forward to this mod but your models have improved so much and now i'm really looking forward to this mod :)

Could it be possible to see some photos on the map?

Itekki asun lohjalla ja "vaikutan" virkkalan vpk:ssa. Jos teet tehtäviä niin yksi hyvä vois olla se Roution rakennuspalo missä oli porukkaa pitkin etelä-suomee:DD

Could it be possible to see some photos on the map?

Itekki asun lohjalla ja "vaikutan" virkkalan vpk:ssa. Jos teet tehtäviä niin yksi hyvä vois olla se Roution rakennuspalo missä oli porukkaa pitkin etelä-suomee:DD

Offtopic: Itsekin olin ko. keikalla ensimäisenä kohteessa olevassa yksikössä ;)

Ontopic: mmm, someday.

Jess! Suomi mod! Hyvähyvä!

Whew! Finland mod! Good!

Hey. If you need help with anything, i am willing to help. Tho i have no modding experience, so i can't help with the models/scripts =(

Great job! Seems like this is going to be one of the best mods ever!

BTW: Love the emergency lights!

Hi guys,

I have pretty bad news for you, i'm going to stop the mod. Because i really dont have time and interest to continue this mod alone. Last thing what i made was the facelifting, and i havent even opened the editor since that.

My personal life has changed pretty much that i dont even want to be at computer allday.

I'm not gonna delete any files, because i don't know about the future, maybe i continue the mod or not...

:sorrysign:

I can answer the PM:s if you have something in your mind.

Moderators can also lock this topic.