cassioeb

MKAD map "restructuration"

Guest diablo1675

Altho im easily impressed with usual things like map remakes etc. but this is OUT-STAN-DING! I dont know how you did it, but my eyeballs almost popped out of my head, great map, downloading now.

Cant wait :D

Greetz and meatz of Diablo

EDIT: I've played it, and whoa, i am impressed, that is awesome! But.. only one thing, i had a suicide attempt at the place with the black broken limousine, 2 cops. (1 for me) At the tennis area. Someone wanted to suicide there, the person began ''shouting'' and was halfway in the ground, just mentioned it, managed to get him away by sending cops.

Anyways, GREAT release! keep up the fantastic work

Hi...im just wondering is there a way i can put in Lamod vehicles to these mod?

if can..how do i do it?please giude me how can i put in Lamod emergency vehiles to these map.

i really like these map,its awesome and nice layout

Thanks in advance.

Transporter

You can copy the map file from this mod into the LA mod maps folder.

But you will not be able to use the fire stations, police station and hospital anymore. This could cause some script problems.

At one point in time I was trying to add some of the LA Mod things to this like stations and such, but got annoyed because I could not find locations I liked for it. I'd really like to use this map with the whole LA mod system ( even if it's nothing near LA ).

One thing that made me giggle really hard is that everything seems Russian but the airplane was like GOL or something Brasilian if I recall right.

At one point in time I was trying to add some of the LA Mod things to this like stations and such, but got annoyed because I could not find locations I liked for it. I'd really like to use this map with the whole LA mod system ( even if it's nothing near LA ).

Yes that would be nice!!

I'd love to send the police on patrol. Also be able to buy vehicles too because you cannot do that?

jsutton Read the thread and found them

Found them all but I think you should have a picture of the whole map at least in the first post so people know what they are downloading instead of making us read 3 - 5 pages over just to see the map and what you are downloading. And yes, i know it won't kill us to read through the posts but some people like me would just like to see a few pics in the first post to see if we may like it or not.

Thanks

1) I am sorry but no. I tried to make it compatible, I added the stations to the map ect. ect. but I must be missing something because it dosen't work.

2)No deluxe events are special to the deluxe game i believe (please correct me I this is not true)

I would still highly recommend this map, I love it! The hyway around the map adds a cool effect imo. just wish it had the LA mod features :/