Guest gfav

LA Mod Bright

I was wondering if it´s possible to reduce the bright of the la mod car´s lights, i´ve tried with the in game control but, as you know it adjusts the game bright.

I´m asking this because sometimes it is really bright and in big incidents it becomes annoying.

BTW: Great work Hoppah and team, keep it up

It cannot be done fast & easily, but NFK is right. When you disable the radiation (fake light glow) of each light of each vehicle the lights become less annoying.

How to that:

1. Start the editor and load the Los Angeles mod.

2. Go to Edit -> Vehicles, select a vehicle, then press Edit -> Edit Lights.

3. Scroll through the whole list of lights and remove the 'Radiation' check of each light. You don't need to do anything if a light does not have the radiation enabled.

4. When done press OK and see if you notice any difference when placing the vehicle on the map.

5. Do the same thing to other vehicles if you want.

This might also reduce lag, but is never really tested this way.

If anything this will help with the lights at night especially, because having 2 firetrucks and an ambulance with headlights on flashing lights on is a real pain as it starts to get kinda messy light wise.. Before I upgraded my computer, I went and removed a lot of radiation from lights, and this did kinda clean it up a bit, and seeing as the lights were mostly just the coronas, it did work slightly better.

thanks, i was just wondering because of the glow, fortunately i dont have problems with lag, the computer is new,

i wil see if i do it with the mos commonly used cars, thanks and great work