Guest fasire

Problens with LA MOD

I use to play em 4 at my vista system, but i gave up, and installed xp, i reinstalled the game and now whenever i try to lunch LAMOD it appears a serie of errors, that i can ignore, retry, or cancel, i try to retry but after the mod lunchs, it won't load the map....

here's the last lines of logfile.

mod found: Los Angeles Mod v1.8
--- load time profile begin ---
--- load time profile end ---
Destroy Network...
Deleting units...
Destroy XGUI...
Destroy Audio...
Destroy GameFramework...
Destroy GFX...
Destroy Vision...
|VisMain_cl::DeInit

|DeInitializing Object Data...

|DeInitializing World Data...

|DeInitializing Surface and Texture Data...

|Dump resources...

|...no resource leaks.

|Deallocated fast Geometry Buffer.

Destroy Input...
Destroy Scriptscheduler...
Destroy Timer...
Destroy Screen...
Destroy UpdateChain...
Destroy Console...
Destroy Filesystem...

Yes and when i do that, the map won't load, picture #2

It may not be the right copy? or the files may have gotten corrupted? i can't think of something off the top of my head, but, try re-downloading the Los Angeles mod, and try again... thats all i can come up with off the top of my head.

It may not be the right copy? or the files may have gotten corrupted? i can't think of something off the top of my head, but, try re-downloading the Los Angeles mod, and try again... thats all i can come up with off the top of my head.

Try redownloading the LA MOD. We also need your complete logfile.

That error is part of a code which has been added to the game in the latest patch. When you don't have the patch, you don't have the code (RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP) and that will result into a crash because the game does not recognize the code. Your problem is not related to the Los Angeles mod in any way. This means you have the normal version of Emergency 4 which requires patch 1.3 which can be downloaded here: Emergency 4 Patch 1.3 DE

Installing the patch should solve your problem.

Note for other people: 911: First Responders and Emergency 4 Deluxe are already updated to 1.3 and do not require any patch. :)

That error is part of a code which has been added to the game in the latest patch. When you don't have the patch, you don't have the code (RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP) and that will result into a crash because the game does not recognize the code. Your problem is not related to the Los Angeles mod in any way. This means you have the normal version of Emergency 4 which requires patch 1.3 which can be downloaded here: Emergency 4 Patch 1.3 DE

Installing the patch should solve your problem.

Note for other people: 911: First Responders and Emergency 4 Deluxe are already updated to 1.3 and do not require any patch. :)

Hoppah, i fell ashmed i didn't think that before, it worked, thanks , for real =]

i just can't play em4 without the mod anymore haha

thx dude =]