heyjoojoo

Covering the body of the dead...

Well by that I mean, STOP DOUBLE, TRIPLE AND MORE POSTING. Use the edit button to add to your posts... From now on, I'm not gonna merge, I'm just gonna delete double posts...

And Hoppah asked for pictures of the blanket in use in Los Angeles... Not anywhere else. He wants to see pictures of it from there.

[/quote

What posts under this topic are considered double posts? You started your rant on my posting that explains the use of disposable blankets? Are you kidding?

While I was in South Africa... they had a taxi-van thing flip... and tons of people bleeding and dead bodies all over the road with white sheets over them stained with blood... Pretty easy to notice... How ever... we're meaning more in game. White pixels tend to be a bit harder to see sometimes and making the sheets yellow will make them more noticeable on the ground.

Edit: And heyjoojoo... All you have to do is click the edit button then quote the person and not keep creating more posts... just causes clutter. =D Thats what he's meaning.

Well usually dead bodies warrant closing of roads, and there is uaually many emergency vehicles so it is very easier to notice there is a body in the area...

Either way, all the scenes that I've seen in LA after having lived there for a number of years and dealt with those scenes, I have seen those yellow ones. In fact, I have never seen white ones unless it was in another state or outside of the larger cities. LA, Richmond, San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento has used yellow disposable blankets. I'm not saying they don't ever use white; I just saying that normally it has been yellow. So I would assume that Hoppah would want to try to get it as close to "realism" as possible which is the reason why I posted the original topic.

As for the other topic, you should send a private message to me rather than mixed messages in an unrelated topic. That makes your communication ineffective.

No I started my rant on your double post, followed right after by a triple post, right after I told you not to. I didn't merge your triple post so I could reference it. Wanna fight me over it, I have the TOS on my side, and evidence. Don't fight, it's that simple. Just use the Edit button from now, and there won't be any troubles later on.

I suppose white would be sorta hard to see, but white is what they use.. And Sirmoo, the white blankets they were using, were more than likely blankets.. As it was previously started, the tarps are like a vinyl material, with an absorbent side, so they won't stain.. Plus dead people won't be bleeding anymore, so there won't be much blood left coming out when the "blanket" is put on it

Ehh. Yeah. I realise that they're normally thicker. These were sheets... and it does not matter if the body is no longer bleeding... there is still blood everywhere. This was a bad wreck blood all over the ground car... people. I've not seen anything like this and I've been in a wreck myself where I found my sister's face covered in blood. This scene was 20x more gruesome just due to the poor safety standards of when you pack a 5-7 person van with like 10 people.

Honestly, I don't think at this point it really matter if it's white or yellow. Seems to be enough to support both just a matter of which people would prefer.

While I was in South Africa... they had a taxi-van thing flip... and tons of people bleeding and dead bodies all over the road with white sheets over them stained with blood... Pretty easy to notice... How ever... we're meaning more in game. White pixels tend to be a bit harder to see sometimes and making the sheets yellow will make them more noticeable on the ground.

Edit: And heyjoojoo... All you have to do is click the edit button then quote the person and not keep creating more posts... just causes clutter. =D Thats what he's meaning.

I just click 'reply' which automatically includes the quote. No?

well next to reply on each post you wanna quote, there is a quote button... press that for each one you wanna quote, then hit add reply when you are done, and that'll let you quote them all.

Got it. I never knew that.

Took a lot of posts to get this point though... when all I was doing was contributing to someone's earlier question on what color the blankets usually are. :ohm

I was just speaking from what I've seen proof of in photos.

Which I admit its only about twenty or thirty photos total, since most people don't tend to post pictures of such things.

Bottom line is either color is feasible, I would hope they don't have someone in a requisition office somewhere who is fretting about the color of them. So, it probably varies depending on order etc.

Wouldn't yellow be best for the sake of seeing it? IT seems that in general both colours are used. I kind of think white would be a hard color to see sometimes on the ground...

Yeah, because of all the snow in LA? :1046275767_ugly:

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I was right, both colours will do. :)

Guest matt31896

I think that the body bag that the coronors have should be blue and the blanket yellow, in SC it's the only body blanket color used, and the LA Mod shouldn't really be prettyer, do you ever see LAPD at the crime scene of the aftermath of a gang related double murder and the body bags rainbow? Plus there should be the North Mission Road Coronors Crime scene unit and their office in freeplay.

And about dead people:

toe-tag.gif