Guest Taylor

9/11

iwo-9-11-final.jpg

911RTRS_468x683.jpg

02_911PentagonCeremMilitarySalute.jpg

PentagonAirView14th.jpg

Flight93CrahSite2.jpg

I ask that we all please refrain from politics, if it was a conspiracy or not, and all other stuff. If you aren't American, and it doesn't matter to you, so be it. I know there are a few Americans here though.

I've read about it (i know it since it happened, but i wanted to know more and stuff) and there were only 20 survivors from those who were in the building at the collapse.

RIP!

Some people say that only the firefighters and cops were heroes that day in the building, but that is not true.

The people in the building, that comforted others, and helped eachother as good as they can, they were heroes too!

NEVER TO FORGET!

To show how dedicated people were to helping, I was watched a series of videos that cover all 102 minutes of that tragic day. In this was a lone Secret serevice agent who was at home in NJ while he had time off to visit his family. Instead he decided to drive down to NYC and help out with the rescues. He was in Building 7 though i dont know what happend to him :(.

Only 14 people survived both colapses :(

God bless

Yeah they were in the hotel (forgot the name) in between both towers. When the first world trade center attack happend the bomb was in the parking lot under the hotel. After it blew up they reinforced the area around the blast to prevent any structal damage. A group of firefighters were in the hotel when this happend. Fourtnaly they were in a area called the Shoe box. After the first tower came down it sliced the hotel into 2 pices. The shoe box, or the area that was reinforced was low enough in this to prevent any damage, but the second colapse landed on top of the hotel and again the framework held, sadely 40 men and women died in the hotel along with 1 firefighter to my knowalge. God bless

To show how dedicated people were to helping, I was watched a series of videos that cover all 102 minutes of that tragic day. In this was a lone Secret serevice agent who was at home in NJ while he had time off to visit his family. Instead he decided to drive down to NYC and help out with the rescues. He was in Building 7 though i dont know what happend to him :(.

Only 14 people survived both colapses :(

God bless

Sorry, but 20 people survived, not that this makes it better, it was still a horrible day that changed not only NY, not only, america, but the whole world.

It is very sad, and i hate anyone who makes fun of it, or start with the conspiricy crap, at the end of the day, many people lost their lives and thats what should be remembered imo!

RIP!

Yeah we should remember these brave rescuers who tried for weeks to find alive people under the debris, those who died and were inside the planes, those who died when the planes crashed the towers, those who died in Washington DC, those who died in the flight 93 and saved the lives of others, those who fell from the towers minutes after the crashing and those who were the first responders to the WTC and died while they were trying to save some people.