Guest Ranger

Installation bug error

Hey all I'm new to the emergency community, and I'm having some problems installing LA mod 1.8 for EM4 each time I go to install I get an error saying corrupt file. I have redowloaded a few times but it keeps saying the same thing if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

I would love to play this amazing mod as I can see that there has been a lot of hard work put into it.

I have been playing EM3 with the 2.5 LA mod and had no problems to far and I got EM4 the other day I have the Gold version so I don't need to patch it.

Thanks again Ranger :)

Hey all I'm new to the emergency community, and I'm having some problems installing LA mod 1.8 for EM4 each time I go to install I get an error saying corrupt file. I have redowloaded a few times but it keeps saying the same thing if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

I would love to play this amazing mod as I can see that there has been a lot of hard work put into it.

I have been playing EM3 with the 2.5 LA mod and had no problems to far and I got EM4 the other day I have the Gold version so I don't need to patch it.

Thanks again Ranger :)

1: Clear your browsers cache, accept all cookies and refresh the page. Now download the mod again and save it somewhere.

2: Check to see if your Emergency 4 main folder contains a subfolder called 'Mods'. If not create that folder yourself (file --> new --> folder). Now copy the mod to that folder and unzipp it. If you click the file ending on .e4mod it should auto-install itself.

Thanks for the quick reply, there wasn't a folder mods so I created it and now it's all working.

Thank you all agian

Ranger form Australia :)

p.s. I just donated $15 EUR to the site thats alot for me hope you put it 2 good use :)