gamer1368

FBI and SWAT station submod

FBI and SWAT station submod

By Gamer1368

I've made a SWAT and FBI station for LA freeplay

The SWAT and FBI vehicles wil spawn at the stations

For now its for normal freeplay only, cause LA 1.9 will soon be released

and then I will make it for the new map also.

Where are the stations located?

FBI: near the fire station

SWAT: near the Police station, it has a police billboard outside

Screens

fbie.jpgBigger picture

swatw.jpgBigger picture

Now working on:

-New Call FBI SUV command/script

Wow, something that is done within 5 minutes. I guess I expected too much again. No new models? No new scripts? Not sure if it's actually worth to release it. Sorry for my comments, but even reskinning a vehicle is harder to do. Everyone is free to make changes to the mod, but you really have to come with something more impressive if you want to get permission to release it.

Tutorial:

1. Start the editor, load the LA mod and load a freeplaymap

2. Place a fence around an office building

3. Add some flags, signs and camera's too

4. Save and exit

Wow, something that is done within 5 minutes. I guess I expected too much again. No new models? No new scripts? Not sure if it's actually worth to release it. Sorry for my comments, but even reskinning a vehicle is harder to do. Everyone is free to make changes to the mod, but you really have to come with something more impressive if you want to get permission to release it.

Tutorial:

1. Start the editor, load the LA mod and load a freeplaymap

2. Place a fence around an office building

3. Add some flags, signs and camera's too

4. Save and exit

The title says FBI and Swat station sub mod, not FBI SWAT submod, maybe later in 1.9 i will make it bigger and more detailed. and give the building commands like, calling FBI agents and vehicles. but for now it will stay like this.

Many people want it, i can start a poll if people wan it released to the public?

Gamer1368

Define 'many people'. I counted only two users who liked it. You're free to start polls. No matter what the results are you are not free to release it. However, you WILL get permission when you add new commands and scripts. Something that makes it impressive. What you made now, is not interactive or whatsoever. :)

Define 'many people'. I counted only two users who liked it. You're free to start polls. No matter what the results are you are not free to release it. However, you WILL get permission when you add new commands and scripts. Something that makes it impressive. What you made now, is not interactive or whatsoever. :)

Well, I will see what I can do ;)

and edit? then i can help by edit the LAToPolicestation script by letting the LAPD going to the LAPD Station, the S.W.A.T. to the S.W.A.T. station and the F.B.I. to the F.B.I. station. if gamer1368 want it of course

and edit? then i can help by edit the LAToPolicestation script by letting the LAPD going to the LAPD Station, the S.W.A.T. to the S.W.A.T. station and the F.B.I. to the F.B.I. station. if gamer1368 want it of course

I Pm'ed you.