sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Really razz? If you don't like waiting go somewhere else, like I said to griffo above: people have life's outside of this game/community. Real life is more important, the mod creators aren't getting paid to make them so just be patient like the rest of us. Heard of the saying good things come to those who wait?

Im getting very quickly bored of this project now and i know you will probably say 'family' but all i would want is at least once a weak a sort of 'hi im still working on it and its coming along nicely'

Well then do us all a favour quit bitching and leave just make sure since you hate waiting and just impatient rather than realising perfection takes time DO NOT THEN HAVE THE CHEEK TO DOWNLOAD THE MOD ONCE IT IS RELEASED!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^, you have no right to complain; a mod could be an absolute pile of **** and you wouldn't be able to complain, since you're not paying anything. There are no expectations mod creators should reach. They do this of their own free will. If you'd like to step up, donate hundreds of hours of your life to modelling and scripting with crappy remarks like the ones you make in return, then please, go ahead. I understand you want to play this and so do I and it'd be great if  it was updated weekly with new stuff but that isn't the case unfortunately. :/

Ok, and we're going to leave that there now guys. All 3 of you who replied to the original comment could've just reported it and left it for us to deal with.

Any more complaining about releases, or replying to said people, are going to be picking up warning points in future.

Ok, and we're going to leave that there now guys. All 3 of you who replied to the original comment could've just reported it and left it for us to deal with.

Any more complaining about releases, or replying to said people, are going to be picking up warning points in future.

I would have reported it. But there's no function to do that on mobile

Handsup! 

I never said anything people offensive 

All I said is that I would simply like a 

'hi' (well something like that)

I didn't  ask for people to swear and use all caps at me 

I would have reported it. But there's no function to do that on mobile

And for the record there is a way to do this on mobile just simply tap on full version at the bottom and the rest is self explanatory 

And for the record there is a way to do this on mobile just simply tap on full version at the bottom and the rest is self explanatory

That I didn't know. Thanks noted it for future use if needed lol. But I do agree with you, swearing and caps locking wasn't needed, I don't think I swore at you did I? lol.

Sorry wasn't trying to overstep you guys just so fed up of seeing people not caring we all have lives outside of this game/community

looks awesome to see this back up and running!

everything looks absolutely incredible!

i really like

-the motorway

-busy traffic

-cars on the left

-english brands/shops .etc

looks awesome to see this back up and running!

everything looks absolutely incredible!

i really like

-the motorway

-busy traffic

-cars on the left

-english brands/shops .etc

Not sure if you can say this is back up really last update of any kind was just over two months ago but at the same time we have no indication that the mod is dead or dormant and in fact we have been categorically told it is not so I am sure that there will be some updates ASAP but while he is not distracted updating us every five mins remember it means he is able to give more time to the development of the mod

Not sure if you can say this is back up really last update of any kind was just over two months ago but at the same time we have no indication that the mod is dead or dormant and in fact we have been categorically told it is not so I am sure that there will be some updates ASAP but while he is not distracted updating us every five mins remember it means he is able to give more time to the development of the mod

I agree.

I got a question...

In the older versions of the mod, India 99 has space for 1 officer inside but you can't add any police officer as "Potential Crew" into the helicopter before calling it out and I would have to guess that it was intended that no police officer was put on board automaticly but but was the fact no officers being abled to be added as potential crew intended and will that change because having to call in India 99 and have it land in a rush before having to put a police officer inside manually was a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

I got a question...

In the older versions of the mod, India 99 has space for 1 officer inside but you can't add any police officer as "Potential Crew" into the helicopter before calling it out and I would have to guess that it was intended that no police officer was put on board automaticly but but was the fact no officers being abled to be added as potential crew intended and will that change because having to call in India 99 and have it land in a rush before having to put a police officer inside manually was a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

You should be able to add a police officer to the helicopter as default via vehicles unit.xml, this can be found in mod/units/vehicles/met police/ I think.

Hope that helps.