sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

In what way are the SAS an Emergency Service - granted they have permission for Blue Light Use in a case of National Emergency but for a 'small time' hostage taking it would be dealt with by CO19's SFO's, who are already in the mod and look very similar to the SAS :)

Aston Martin with blue lights...Hmmm..... :D

The OC-D

Hi all I love the mod but there are some things that I have noticed when playing the game that are not true to real life.

1. There is no RNLI boat to patrol the river.
  2. Could we have fire stations like on LA mod same with police and the hospital where cars can park there instead of ordering them in off the map.
  3. Could we make park up points. In London today there are park up points where crews can park up in stead of going back to base.
  4. Could we make the map look a bit real like London.
  5. This one might be a long shot but could we put a map on top of a map so that we can have the underground system as well.
  6. could we get some BTP or British Transport police.
  7. and could we get a control room like in Wittenberg mod
  8. Is there any one who wants to start a clan about London mod

But I love all the units that are there good job well done.

In what way are the SAS an Emergency Service - granted they have permission for Blue Light Use in a case of National Emergency but for a 'small time' hostage taking it would be dealt with by CO19's SFO's, who are already in the mod and look very similar to the SAS :)

Aston Martin with blue lights...Hmmm..... :D

The OC-D

SAS you could't have in game because I think there are laws about putting things about the SAS and outher thing to do with the (MOD) in any form of advertising. Even though you may say that this is just a game it is still a form of media and the MOD will take you to court over the matter and the MOD will all ways win.

Hi all I love the mod but there are some things that I have noticed when playing the game that are not true to real life.

1. There is no RNLI boat to patrol the river. Possible but the police boat is more realistic
  2. Could we have fire stations like on LA mod same with police and the hospital where cars can park there instead of ordering them in off the map. Possible but takes time
  3. Could we make park up points. In London today there are park up points where crews can park up in stead of going back to base. Hard but possible
  4. Could we make the map look a bit real like London. They are trying
  5. This one might be a long shot but could we put a map on top of a map so that we can have the underground system as well. Unlikely only thing close is the Manhattan one but that took ages.
  6. could we get some BTP or British Transport police. They said no need right now.
  7. and could we get a control room like in Wittenberg mod I would enjoy that but will take a while .
  8. Is there any one who wants to start a clan about London mod Some people have

But I love all the units that are there good job well done. I agree

any chnce of fire stations that keep the same firetrucks and everything els(suh as thesame in the LA mod) same with ambulance, also for all police cars to follow a suspect and get out of the car not just the traffic police?

I have to agree please can all police cars be able to follow cars and pedestrians please as obviously all police car units would in real life just adds a element of realism to the mod and even if not really needed would love to see all those new met units added to the mod please pretty please lol, as for the stations I am personally not bothered either way am happy to call them from off the map if needs be.one thing I would like to see more of though is the repaid deployment scripts not just for fire but for the ambulances straight out one medic one guy with stretcher going straight to patient etc armed police all rapidly exiting or entering vehicles and readying weapons ready to move them straight towards target and ordering to shoot if needs be and the ability to move them as a double file group like UK swat teams do!

Also, the Rapid Deployment scripts would take a huge amount of time, require animation and also do nearly everything in the game automatically - meaning there is little point in playing the game :D

In addition, please use some sentence structure, your posts are very difficult to read :)

The OC-D

Also, the Rapid Deployment scripts would take a huge amount of time, require animation and also do nearly everything in the game automatically - meaning there is little point in playing the game :D

In addition, please use some sentence structure, your posts are very difficult to read :)

The OC-D

I would agree.

1. There is no RNLI boat to patrol the river.
  2. Could we have fire stations like on LA mod same with police and the hospital where cars can park there instead of ordering them in off the map.
  3. Could we make park up points. In London today there are park up points where crews can park up in stead of going back to base.
  4. Could we make the map look a bit real like London.
  5. This one might be a long shot but could we put a map on top of a map so that we can have the underground system as well.
  6. could we get some BTP or British Transport police.
  7. and could we get a control room like in Wittenberg mod
  8. Is there any one who wants to start a clan about London mod

But I love all the units that are there good job well done.

This mod is good you are right.. just to let you know on number 3 (the standby points) there is no need to have them built into the game.

Just do what we have to do in real life (unless you're lucky enough to have portacabins) park at the side of the road and in car parks.

Send the unit there yourself.