heyjoojoo

German Version change to English? Possible?

I have the German version thinking that I thought I read somewhere that it can be changed to English. Where are the instructions on how to do this? I've seen a lot of instructions on the internet but wanted to get better suggestions here. Is this possible? : :huh:

I have the German version thinking that I thought I read somewhere that it can be changed to English. Where are the instructions on how to do this? I've seen a lot of instructions on the internet but wanted to get better suggestions here. Is this possible? : :huh:

:welcome:

Yes you need to change UI and Lang folders on eng one

:welcome:

Yes you need to change UI and Lang folders on eng one

So, just replace both folders UI and LANG in the German game with the English ones?

:welcome: to the forums.

You could take the lang files from the LA mod so the game is in English. How did you get your game?

Which name? "heyjoojoo" or "Kareem"

Also when installing the German Deluxe version, should I uninstall the regular version (with mods and all) or go ahead and install over it?

Well, then you would need to move all sound files over.. This will only translate what was already in the original game... The new missions, commands, and events will all be in german. There is no 100% translation...

I still see a folder in the LANG folder called DE. Should it be there? It has a lot of wav sound files inside. I wish I could replace them.

Well, then you would need to move all sound files over.. This will only translate what was already in the original game... The new missions, commands, and events will all be in german. There is no 100% translation...

By the way, just noticed your NY Mod banner. Is this available yet? Cant seem to find it.