zig98

Corneria City Private mod

I've been doing more work on the models, although I'm not sure if I'll be able to get them in game. Also I'm having computer problems and can't play EM4 right now so I cant try to put them in game.

Here is an engine model I made, there are gonna be two versions, this one and one with a flat roof

post-1920-1255808535.jpg

This one is going to be a ladder truck (Not done yet)

post-1920-1255808547.jpg

And this one is gonna be a tanker truck (also not done yet)

post-1920-1255808556.jpg

How do they look?

I think I've run into a problem. I downloaded the additional units submod, and when I opened a DDS file, I accidentally set Paint.Net to always open any dds file, which I didn't think was a problem, until I tried to change the file extension from DDS to V3O so I could unlock it, and It wouldn't change. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this? :gruebel:

Hey, I'm having a little trouble with a few things, first, I'm trying to create my own mission, I have a script for it, and it's all set up in the editor, but it's not showing up in the game, anyone know what is wrong?

Also none of the LA mod missions are showing up, I have the latest patch, which is supposed to fix this, but it didn't.

Hey, I haven't been able to figure out the problem with the missing LA mod missions yet, but I have been able to get my custom mission to work, I still have a few bugs and things to work out with it though. I'll make a video showing the mission later today or tomorrow. :)