valmiustila

Emergency 4 LA mod 1.9

Hehe, sorry, but my Warn is 0 %. So shut up and do not be intrested other peoples things.

Not anymore...

- Do not ask for release dates

- Stay friendly to others that are helping you or telling you you are wrong or you missed a rule in our terms of service

- Stay human, you can't be a robot

Please take the time to read our Terms of service

Since you felt the need of telling other to shut up on a public forum you got the warning, if you would have stayed on with an appropriate language I would not even have cared of the release date shit.

The warning might be removed if this is not a repeat case. Hoppah can decide

Wow, you did not ask that. 1) Use the SEARCH function on the forum, and 2) LOOK in the THREAD of the TOPIC (being Emergency 4 Los Angeles Mod/New Freeplay Map).

Seriously, nobody has time for childish acts and stupidity.

Get real..

em4freak

OPEN!

Fucking noob, you gaved me 25 % warn for nothing, i didnt even said anything bad. You should use translate, other user said me something. NOOB ADMIN, so give me BANS. FUCKING NOOB

Leave your thoughts on me ten... And have a nice day.

The TOS mentions that asking for release dates is not appreciated here and might result in a warning.

I, the LA Mod creator, do NEVER work with release dates, because:

1. You don't pay me

2. It's a hobby

3. I like to do other things too

4. I study and have a job

Newbees...

edit:

And I added a possible indication of a release date of v1.9 to the 'New Freeplaymap topic' a couple of weeks ago. If that's not good enough for you, you should leave this forum. :)

edit 2: I don't understand why you make such a trouble about our WARNING system. You are the second one in two days who complains about his first warning. It's only a DIGITAL warning, that means your parents won't get a letter, you won't get beaten up by the forum police and you won't go to prison. It doesn't change your life in any way. You should start to worry when it reaches 100%...