Guest Rangers05fan

Graphics Problems

Guest Rangers05fan

Hey everyone,

I have a problem with my 911 First Responders game. I am running LAMOD v.1.8.1 and whenever i am playing my game, when i move around the map, i tend to see black squares replacing some of the street textures. Other times i will see building textures stretching across my screen and within 2-3 after i see that happening, my game closes without any warning, and i appear on my desktop and the game icon disappears.

I recently reformatted my computer about a month or two ago and before i reformatted i ran the game perfectly with no problems at all. Once i installed the game again the other day, all of this started happening to me. I've updated my graphics drivers to the latest ones and it still never worked.

I was posting here to see if i can get any help on how to fix my game, cause i really love playing this game, and i hate to stop playing cause of a graphics issue.

Guest Rangers05fan

The only thing i have changed recently was my graphics drivers. It never worked before i updated my drivers and i tried that and same result, thats the only thing i've updated since.

Here are my computer specs.

Dell Vostro 200 Mini Tower

Intel Core 2 Duo - 1.6 GHz

RAM - 1GB

Video Card - ATI Radeon HD 4670 (512MB)

Running Windows XP Home Edition

Game Settings

I have everything turned down to low graphics quality and turned off shading. I am running in the resoltion 1024x786.

screenshots, i will provide shortly. Just a note, everything ran fine on this computer before i reformatted and re-installed the game a few days ago.

Screenshots

....Here is a prime example of what i usually get in various spots around the city. And after around 2-3 of looking at it, i crash out to my desktop.

http://i31.tinypic.com/202mit.png

Guest Rangers05fan

I rolled back my graphics drivers to an older version and it works perfectly. Played over an hour and everything was perfect.

Ok apparently rolling back my graphics drivers didnt help, i went and did some campaign with the LAMOD and i crashed to my desktop again.

Ok i tried to roll back my drivers to another earlier version and still nothing. Here is the DXDIAG and logfile you needed.

Based on your logfile I'd say you also have a codec problem. Try reading through our Technical Help FAQ to see what you can do about it.

Guest Rangers05fan
Ok i tried to roll back my drivers to another earlier version and still nothing. Here is the DXDIAG and logfile you needed.

I've uninstalled codec's i recently installed which was ffdshow something. The only codecs i have left according to Sherlock are Cinepak Codec by Radius, IYUV codec., Microsoft H.261 Video Codec, Microsoft H.263 Video Codec. Not sure if any of the those codecs are causing the problem.