Agentchung

ALS Engine Trouble

Hey everyone, as i'm sure someone has had the same problem, I can't seem to find a thread about it through the search function...

I have been editing some of my scripts with different changes. I've added a military base and Harbour station. As well as switched out the USAR in station one for a Heavy Rescue Crane, as well as added a HES and Brush to the parking lot. Also, in station 2, I've switched out the Hazmat truck for a USAR Squad.

However, the problem is, my ALS from station two WILL NOT return back to base... It says something like "No space at Fire Station, vehicle returns to base!"

There is no room at station 1, but the ALS spot at station 2 is empty, so i'm not sure what's wrong... I didn't edit any of the engine portions of the LAtoFireStation script, but maybe something happened?

Can anybody take a look and possibly shed some light on how to fix this? I've uploaded the script.

Thanks!

P.S. If anybody has the ORIGINAL LAFireStation, LAtoFireStation and LAFireStationStart scripts, could you please upload them? or send them to me? Thanks again

I've been in contact with him, I did my best to fix up what he did, and returned the scripts to him. I'd say the best bet to do from now on, is make one change.. Save the original as a copy, then test your change, if all works well, then you can make one more... This time, saving your currently working, modded script as a second copy... This way, if it falls out, then you can just roll back and try again, or not do it, and if you don't want your changes, you still have your original on stand-by :)

Yeah, I do make copies such as for the spec and map, etc. However, I forgot to make original copies for the LAFireStation, LAFireStationStart and LAtoFireStation scripts.

I'll make sure I have my originals copied.

Thanks for the help NFK. :)

EDIT: And again... the problem has come up... The ALS engine DOES return to base a couple of times, but after 5 minutes, the same problem occurs again... It says there isn't any room in the fire station, so the vehicle is returning to base...

Anybody have a clue what's going on?

I've attached a cpy of my LAtoFireStation script. (new one)

Agentchung_LAtoFireStation_Script.txt