Guest darius456

Can't Install LA MOD FOR EM4

OK. I Click on DOWNLOAD File a New Window Pops Up. Next It says OPEN SAVE or Cancel.

I hit SAVE and then Nothing happens. I let it sit for ocer 30 Mins and nothing.

clear your browser cache, refresh the page and try again. Also make sure you accept all cookies from our download centre and that your firewall doesn't prevent you from downloading files from the internet.

Guest darius456
clear your browser cache, refresh the page and try again. Also make sure you accept all cookies from our download centre and that your firewall doesn't prevent you from downloading files from the internet.

What is a browser CACHE ??

The installer works fine so don´t expect it ;)

Did you install it to the right directory? Where is your game installed? Were did you put the mod? What do you understand by not installed?

I installed it to both Emergency 4 folder and 911:First Responders i installed it to anything related to 911:First Responders(Emergency4)

so the mod is in 911FirstResponders and Emergency 4 and not in 911FirstResponders\Mods and Emergency 4\Mods ??

You have to install it to \Mods if I am not mistaken since the mod will only create the la mod directory and not the mod directory

You have to install it to \Mods if I am not mistaken since the mod will only create the la mod directory and not the mod directory

Nope Hopser even thought of that ;) , you need to enter the main game folder. And the installer will automaticly install it in the Mods directory.

You will have to check if you have a Mods folder inside that game folder yourself.