I am not good at modding and I can not do scripting, I am pretty good at skinning, I am not asking anyone to do this but I was just wondering if it could be done. I want to make Station 1 two stories and a 2 or 3 poles into the bay beside the trucks, so when the alarm tones out they come down the poles.

Sincerely,

Mike

Crazy idea but if I could figure it out it would be kinda cool.

If you'd model the pole and a fire fighter, you can animate the fire fighter going down on the pole. Just like how I made the rappel command for the Blackhawk. Only problem -I think MikesPhotos mentioned it once- they don't use/have these poles in LA. I don't know if they use them in NYC alot, but you might want to ask the guys from the NY mod to make it. :)

Hoppah

If you'd model the pole and a fire fighter, you can animate the fire fighter going down on the pole. Just like how I made the rappel command for the Blackhawk. Only problem -I think MikesPhotos mentioned it once- they don't use/have these poles in LA. I don't know if they use them in NYC alot, but you might want to ask the guys from the NY mod to make it. :)

Hoppah

Alright, cool. Thanks

Guest kingbee33

If you are talking about poles being taken out of FDNY fire stations I can't confirm that but I can confirm that poles have not been taken out of LAFD fire stations. I was able to visit LAFD station 62 a few months ago and it is a relatively new station having opened just over a year ago. Having that being said the station did have at least one pole that was used to get from the second floor of the station to the first floor. Also I visited LAFD station 3 a few years ago and that station too had at least one pole that was still used by the firefighters at the station.

poles really arnt dead yet, we have them around here and when the topic of removing them comes up, we tell the city that if the poles go we go, its one of the only things we have left that are old school....