Guest Quentin

PLEASE HELP!LA Lifegard For EM3

Guest Quentin

Hi I need some Help When I down load the Lifegard LA for EM3 for freeplay it says there is no file when unzipping. I have cleared my cookies, restarted, reinstalled, shouted at the screen and even kicked my PC but nothing is working can Any one send me a link or help me please......

Mr Newbe 2009 :1046276372_bawling:

Guest Quentin
:mug: I'm only just getting in to the games I got them Saturday I'm Know part 4 will be better than part 3 but I got it so may as well play it. I've been looking and it looks like it is also mulitplayer on EM4 how does that work?? any tips you can give me? the gaes runs quite fast even on easy sometimes you got 12 things to do at once lol Bloody good game tho would of paid double for it lol

Hi I need some Help When I down load the Lifegard LA for EM3 for freeplay it says there is no file when unzipping. I have cleared my cookies, restarted, reinstalled, shouted at the screen and even kicked my PC but nothing is working can Any one send me a link or help me please......

Mr Newbe 2009 :1046276372_bawling:

It works for me. Download the file then choose the option extract in los_angeles_mod_lifeguard (it creates a new folder). In that folder you can find a folder called LIFEGUARD.

Guest Quentin
It works for me. Download the file then choose the option extract in los_angeles_mod_lifeguard (it creates a new folder). In that folder you can find a folder called LIFEGUARD.

Hi thanks, Humm can you Email the zipped file for LA life gard for EM3 please as it still does not work for me please

m.middlecote@btinternet.com

Looking forward to playing muitiplayer sounds good fun........

Hi thanks, Humm can you Email the zipped file for LA life gard for EM3 please as it still does not work for me please

m.middlecote@btinternet.com

Looking forward to playing muitiplayer sounds good fun........

You can't play multiplayer on EM3.