Grim_Wizard

Judgment Day mod, EM3 official trailer.

This is something I worked on for a lonnnnnng time and I really wish to share it with you.

Currently it is private becasue I used Hops's Crown Vic and I never got a reply back if I could use it. I also want to add an Elcomino with some of my friends from the mall from when I was young...

To get it on youtube search type

gerard awesome sauce EM3 sixteen tons

And yes I was lazy and didn't include the title in the tags.

I got rid of the missions because they were buggy (They were Accident at the Nuclear station, Activists take over a town, and Activists attack your base), and the reason I chose EM3 all came down to the WAW water cannon.

Actually I played it this morning and I had a deer commit suicide, lolz, it literaly wasw in the water and you could see my hesitation, I'll try and upload it later.

Great idea!

May be you will redisign skins of houses too. Make them more black.

Replace some houses with partly destroyed ones.

Delete all green trees, grass and so on.

Do you really need crownvic? I dont think so

You can reskin civil people and cars to postindustrial style

Go on! Good luck!

Great idea!

May be you will redisign skins of houses too. Make them more black.

Replace some houses with partly destroyed ones.

Delete all green trees, grass and so on.

Do you really need crownvic? I dont think so

You can reskin civil people and cars to postindustrial style

Go on! Good luck!

If a mod could merge this please I'll give you a virtual cookie!

There are no current models of partially destroyed buildings in EM3 like there are in EM4, and if you like in the pictures, there are completly destroyed buildings, and a for the grass and trees, I liked the idea of sucsession, so I'm making it more green then dead, but I do use the tan/brown grass in the plants section (Reeds)

The crown vic it looked nice, and now that you've all asked I will release this mod, I just need to fix/add about four things...

*DLK's Lights

*Fire boat (It looks really really weird, and you'll see in the next trailer.)

*An El Camino for models of goth kids (Based on my old friends from the 90s lolz) I'm hopeful that I can get some to ride in the back.

*The deer on the suicide path

*(I can't do math lol) Other things that are probobly unimportant to you!

Oh yeah and the houses black, I thought about it, but then I changed the House cover foil into a biohazard sign, 1:25, trailer 1 on the building, the side facing you.

Half-Life 2 is just pure awesomeness. it would be even more awesomeness if it was in EM4. yeah, lets perform drug busts in City 07 with Civil Protection braking down the doors and leading whatever few people who survive back to their APCs and send them off to Nova Prospekt (the Combine prison).

HEY YOU Flowering Civilians, you think you can walk there? HUH? HUH? HUH????? Well suck on this *Artilery strike on random place*

Actually when you fire the sniper rifle it goes *Gun fires* HEY BITCH LOOK UP!

When you fire the gun it goes *Gun fires* Get the fuck on the ground!

I used Hops's Crown Vic and I never got a reply back if I could use it.

The Ford Crown Victoria is not mine, only the lightbar and the texture is. You got permission for that. More imporant is the permission from nfspdf and/or lash00t0ut's. I got the model from them a long time ago. If you had read the last page of the manual for the LA Mod for EM4 you would have known.

NOTICE BETA RELEASE SOON

I have a few bugs to tweak in freeplay (Pathfinding issues) before I load up the Beta release.

For what's to come next read the read me included!

I just was about 50% through uploading it today when I realized I forgot to fix path finding.

(There are a few places where there are fallen buildings blocking the road)