Guest Bombyx

Test quickly a script

Guest Bombyx

ok thanks.

And someone know if it's possible to modify traffic lights during game through a script ? or the game doesn't manage traffic lights through scripts ?

is it possible through this command : void EnableTrafficLight(TrafficLightType type_); to switch red/yellow/green a traffic light when I click on it with a script ? if it's possible, i'll try to make a script...

ok thanks.

And someone know if it's possible to modify traffic lights during game through a script ? or the game doesn't manage traffic lights through scripts ?

is it possible through this command : void EnableTrafficLight(TrafficLightType type_); to switch red/yellow/green a traffic light when I click on it with a script ? if it's possible, i'll try to make a script...

The game uses another code to make the traffic lights work. You can find out about that in this topic. But if you rename the traffic lights in the propreties screen in the editor you can use that name in the script you want to make. I really don't know how to script what you want, so I'll leave it at this.