• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do You Like Having any Vehicle Patrol

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Did It Make Freeplay A Little Easier

• Yes
    • No

What I just found out how to do it make different vehicles Patrol :cheers-mate: ex. (Lev,Hes,Eng Van,all swat trucks,all FBI vehicles including mobile command , bomb SUV,and all army vehicles,LASD Van,and LASD SAR hummer)

1.when in editor go to modification 2.select the la mod when prototypes is open select the vehicle from the list 3.hit edit and you will get all these options about the vehicle and one the right you should see some buttons 4.hit edit commands 5.scroll down the list on the the left and look for VcmdPatrol 6.click the arrow pointing in right and it will add it to the list on the right. :sorrysign: if you didn't unstand the post before my fault for not organizing it

you can select Vcmdpatrolambulance if you want its just a different looking command but does same thing Vcmdpatrol shows a cop car with 3/4 of a circle with an arrow at the end and Vcmdpatrolambulance Has an Ambulance picture in instead its so fun in free play you can have the HES Patrolling encase of a car accident and a brush patrol fire truck for those annoying little fern fires that randomly appear also have swat going around encase of shooting bank robbery and protests its so much fun when you don't have to edit any scripts and you can keep the vehicle on the map with out parking it at the fire station or some random area Pm me if you need any help. :prop: